Son Ho-joon, who died three times in a row,

In the last three episodes, Bon Help with (Son ho joon) surprised viewers by dying in the second explosion of the material warehouse.Here, even in the face of death, Help with was impressed by the sacrifice of eating the candle used as a fire delay device to leave evidence of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning arsonist.Son ho joon made his own impression that he left Police Station next to  ⁇  Fire station after 3 times.Q1. The death of Bong Help with was revealed in the third episode.- Everyone I meet before it is released is not dying, is not it?If you think about it, it seems that the help with in the drama replaces the appearance of the firefighters, so many people seem to support and care about Help with.I think that I would like to express my gratitude to those who protect us from the invisible place and express a little while cheering with it.In fact, I did not feel sorry that I started Season 2 knowing the death of Help with from the beginning, but I feel sorry that I can not work with good people for a longer time.The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Even in the face of death, Help with swallowed candles on its own to leave evidence of the arsonist.If you have any difficulties or memories during shooting.-  ⁇  The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning I thought that the scene that left the evidence of the arsonist on the body was the scene that best showed the help with.I hope that this fire will not happen again in front of my own death, and the way I eat candles was reckless and cool, and I was worried that I could express this help with it.The shooting scene was not technically or physically difficult, but I think I had a lot of trouble in expressing this help with.Q3. Bong Help with finally gave the ring to tongue-in-cheek (Gong Seung-yeon) in the third episode, but it turned out to be tongue-in-cheek delirium. How did you feel when you filmed this scene?- Memory, who cried too much while shooting the scene of putting the ring on the snow. I was so sad when I told him I was sorry I could not keep my promise.I thought I could not see my loved ones again, so Help with was so pitiful that my tears did not stop. The bishop tried to take a light version, so I tried to take it lightly.Q4. Son ho joon What kind of person is Help with  ⁇   ⁇  and what kind of person do you want viewers to remember  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Help with  ⁇   ⁇ ?- Help with me was a thankful character that helped me to know the gratitude, sorryness, greatness and gratitude of the firefighters who had not known well in the meantime. I hope viewers will appreciate the firefighters thanks to this.Q5. A word to the last viewers who joined us.- Help with is dead, but the rider is the second Help with, Inju is the third Help with, and Ji Hoon is the fourth Help with.Help with is dead but not dead, so please give a lot of support to the fire fighting team for the rest of the time. After that, the story becomes more interesting, so please use this room until the end. Thank you.The production team said that  ⁇  Son ho joon is a thankful actor who has raised the charm of  ⁇  Help with by digesting  ⁇  Help with, which has both leadership and human aspect from season 1 to season 2, I would like to say thank you to Son ho joon actor who showed me why he had the nickname of  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: How the Beginning Firefighter Will Be Caught by the Police, the Fire, and the Bureau of the Dead, who finally found solid evidence at the expense of Help with, ⁇  The police station next to the fire station a  ⁇  4 times will be broadcast on Saturday, August 12 at 10:00 pm.

In the last three episodes, Bon Help with (Son ho joon) surprised viewers by dying in the second explosion of the material warehouse. Here, even in the face of death, Help with was impressed by the sacrifice of eating the candle used as a fire delay device to leave evidence of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning arsonist. Son ho joon made his own impression that he left Police Station next to ⁇ Fire station after 3 times. Q1. The death of Bong Help with was revealed in the third episode. - Everyone I meet before it is released is not dying, is not it? If you think about it, it seems that the Help with in the drama replaces the appearance of the firefighters, so many people seem to support and care about Help with. I think that I would like to express my gratitude to those who protect us from the invisible place and express a little while cheering with it. In fact, I did not feel sorry that I started Season 2 knowing the death of Help with from the beginning, but I feel sorry that I can not work with good people for a longer time. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning Even in the face of death, Help with swallowed candles on its own to leave evidence of the arsonist. If you have any difficulties or memories during shooting. - ⁇ The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning I thought that the scene that left the evidence of the arsonist on the body was the scene that best showed the Help with. I hope that this fire will not happen again in front of my own death, and the way I eat candles was reckless and cool, and I was worried that I could express this Help with it. The shooting scene was not technically or physically difficult, but I think I had a lot of trouble in expressing this Help with. Q3. Bong Help with finally gave the ring to tongue-in-cheek (Gong Seung-yeon) in the third episode, but it turned out to be tongue-in-cheek delirium. How did you feel when you filmed this scene? - Memory, who cried too much while shooting the scene of putting the ring on the snow. "I was so sad when I told him I was sorry I could not keep my promise. I thought I could not see my loved ones again, so Help with was so pitiful that my tears did not stop. "The bishop tried to take a light version, so I tried to take it lightly. Q4. Son ho joon What kind of person is Help with ⁇ ⁇ and what kind of person do you want viewers to remember ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ Help with ⁇ ⁇ ? - Help with me was a thankful character that helped me to know the gratitude, sorryness, greatness and gratitude of the firefighters who had not known well in the meantime. I hope viewers will appreciate the firefighters thanks to this. Q5. A word to the last viewers who joined us. - Help with is dead, but the rider is the second Help with, Inju is the third Help with, and Ji Hoon is the fourth Help with. Help with is dead but not dead, so please give a lot of support to the fire fighting team for the rest of the time. "After that, the story becomes more interesting, so please use this room until the end." Thank you. The production team said that ⁇ Son ho joon is a thankful actor who has raised the charm of ⁇ Help with by digesting ⁇ Help with, which has both leadership and human aspect from season 1 to season 2, I would like to say thank you to Son ho joon actor who showed me why he had the nickname of ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: How the Beginning Firefighter Will Be Caught by the Police, the Fire, and the Bureau of the Dead, who finally found solid evidence at the expense of Help with, ⁇ The Police station next to the Fire station a ⁇ 4 times will be broadcast on Saturday, August 12 at 10:00 pm.