'marriage announcement' Ahn Hye-Kyung "Voir dire Bridegroom and companionship for over a year ... I fell in love with the wonderful appearance of my work"

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-kyung, 44, personally expressed her feelings about the marriage.Ahn Hye-Kyung said on the 31st, I never imagined that I would be posting this, but this day is coming to me, he said to the public.Ahn Hye-Kyung, Kokoro, sorry to announce the good news first in a sudden article, said, Nevertheless, I am very grateful to many people who have celebrated from early morning.In the meantime, Kyoung-hyun said, I have committed myself to becoming a part of the company, which is a part of the company, and I have committed myself to becoming a part of the company. He said, I have committed myself to being a part of the company. I have committed myself to being a part of the company. Hey.I think Kokoro, who respects and cares for each other, has made a marriage, said Ahn Hye-Kyung, vowing, I will live happily and happily as long as I meet late.In addition, Ahn Hye-Kyung said, I think there will be a lot of good things for me, thanks to all of you who have supported me for a long time and have been strong and watchful. Thank you very much.I will do my best in soccer, acting, broadcasting, and home so that I can put the goal of victory in my life without forgetting Kokoro. Ahn Hye-Kyung, who debuted as an MBC public weather caster in 2001, is loved by the public through various arts.He has been actively involved in actor activities, especially in the FC soccer team of SBS Girls who hit the goal and is leading the team.In Ahn Hye-Kyungs marriage announcement, fellow entertainers also said, My sister is too celebrated, celebration is enough to be loved, and My brother-in-law who took such a good person was blessed.Im so impressed. Hi, Im Ahn Hye-kyung.I never thought Id post something like this.This day is coming for me too...Ladies and gentlemen, Im Marriage.The good news comes first in a surprise article.Sorry, Kokoro.For those of you who celebrate early in the morning,Thank you so much.Voir direBridegroom, a noncelebrity, and a year-long partnership, promised to be partners in life!And fill my empty and empty parts.Kokoro is so beautiful, she likes her job and does her best.I fell in love with him because he was so handsome.I think Kokoro, who respects and cares for each other, has made a marriage.I will live happily and happily as long as I meet late!There are many good things happening to me.Youve been here for a long time, and youve been strong and watchful.Thanks to all of you...Thank you very much.Do not forget that Kokoro is more deeply engravedTo score the winning goal in life.I will do my best in soccer, acting, broadcasting, and home.

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-Kyung, 44, personally expressed her feelings about the marriage. Ahn Hye-Kyung said on the 31st, "I never imagined that I would be posting this, but this day is coming to me," he said to the public. Ahn Hye-Kyung, "Kokoro, sorry to announce the good news first in a sudden article," said, "Nevertheless, I am very grateful to many people who have celebrated from early morning." In the meantime, Kyoung-hyun said, "I have committed myself to becoming a part of the company, which is a part of the company, and I have committed myself to becoming a part of the company." He said, "I have committed myself to being a part of the company. I have committed myself to being a part of the company." Hey. "I think Kokoro, who respects and cares for each other, has made a marriage," said Ahn Hye-Kyung, vowing, "I will live happily and happily as long as I meet late." In addition, Ahn Hye-Kyung said, "I think there will be a lot of good things for me, thanks to all of you who have supported me for a long time and have been strong and watchful. Thank you very much. I will do my best in soccer, acting, broadcasting, and home so that I can put the goal of victory in my life without forgetting Kokoro. " Ahn Hye-Kyung, who debuted as an MBC public weather caster in 2001, is loved by the public through various arts. He has been actively involved in actor activities, especially in the FC soccer team of SBS 'Girls who hit the goal' and is leading the team. In Ahn Hye-Kyung's marriage announcement, fellow entertainers also said, "My sister is too celebrated," "celebration is enough to be loved," and "My brother-in-law who took such a good person was blessed. I'm so impressed. " Hi, I'm Ahn Hye-Kyung. I never thought I'd post something like this. This day is coming for me too... Ladies and gentlemen, I'm marriage. The good news comes first in a surprise article. Sorry, Kokoro. For those of you who celebrate early in the morning, Thank you so much. Voir dire Bridegroom, a noncelebrity, and a year-long Partnership, promised to be Partners in life! And fill my empty and empty parts. Kokoro is so beautiful, she likes her job and does her best. I fell in love with him because he was so handsome. I think Kokoro, who respects and cares for each other, has made a marriage. I will live happily and happily as long as I meet late! There are many good things happening to me. You've been here for a long time, and you've been strong and watchful. Thanks to all of you... Thank you very much. Do not forget that Kokoro is more deeply engraved To score the winning goal in life. I will do my best in soccer, acting, broadcasting, and home.