Kim Eun-sook writer ⁇ Lee Byung-hun complains that his lines are cheesy ⁇ acting up to a comma ⁇ (Brave Radio)

Writer Kim Eun-sook mentioned Lee Byung-hun, who appeared on Mr. Sean sign.KBS Happy FM Song Jin-woos Brave Radio featured on August 15 featured drama writer Kim Eun-sook as a guest.On this day, Kim Eun-sook laughed at the reaction of the ambassador, saying, I usually use it.Lee Byung-hun also contacted Kim Eun-sook after seeing the script Mr. Sean sign. Kim Eun-sook said, He is so gentle.But the strange thing is that he did not shed a toe, a mother, and even postponed the comma. He is really great. Kim Eun-sook, who wrote mainly romantic comedies, challenged the period drama with Mr. Shine. Kim Eun-sook said, This is YG Entertainment I had 16 years ago.I tried to cast an actor, but at that time there was only the Japanese market. But when I talked about the independence movement, YG Entertainment said, Everyone was crazy and I could not invest. I thought Guardian: The Lonely and Great God was a success, so I thought 6 out of 10 people would approve. I worked on YG Entertainment and luckily it went well.I always think patriotism is important, so I wanted to do a patriotic drama. DJ Song Jin-woo played the role of Jonggi in Mr. Shine. Song Jin-woo, who has a Japanese wife, said, My wife has helped me a lot.He told me that it was a very impressive and good drama from the perspective of Japanese people.

Writer Kim Eun-sook mentioned Lee Byung-hun, who appeared on 'Mr. sean sign'. KBS Happy FM Song Jin-woo's Brave Radio' featured on August 15 featured drama writer Kim Eun-sook as a guest. On this day, Kim Eun-sook laughed at the reaction of the ambassador, saying, "I usually use it. Lee Byung-hun also contacted Kim Eun-sook after seeing the script "Mr. sean sign." Kim Eun-sook said, "He is so gentle. But the strange thing is that he did not shed a toe, a mother, and even postponed the comma. He is really great. " Kim Eun-sook, who wrote mainly romantic comedies, challenged the period drama with "Mr. Shine." Kim Eun-sook said, "This is YG Entertainment I had 16 years ago. I tried to cast an actor, but at that time there was only the Japanese market. "But when I talked about the independence movement, YG Entertainment said," Everyone was crazy and I could not invest. " "I thought 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God' was a success, so I thought 6 out of 10 people would approve. I worked on YG Entertainment and luckily it went well. I always think patriotism is important, so I wanted to do a patriotic drama. " DJ Song Jin-woo played the role of "Jonggi" in "Mr. Shine." Song Jin-woo, who has a Japanese wife, said, "My wife has helped me a lot. He told me that it was a very impressive and good drama from the perspective of Japanese people. "