Daniel ⁇ S ⁇ Hanok Expert ⁇ Korea food tray

Korean food tray German guide Daniel attracted attention with his extraordinary history.JTBC korean food tray broadcasted on August 26 showed the Circus of the Sun team preparing for performance in Frankfurt, Germany, to provide K food.Daniel Tendler, a 14-year-old architect of the Korea Murders, was introduced as a Hanok expert at the Aachen Institute of Technology, a prestigious German engineering school.He said, I am designing Hanok architecture in Korea. I also designed many houses in Hanok Village in Eunpyeong, and added, I am sincere to Hanok enough to receive the Hanok Grand Prize in Seoul.When Hur Kyung-hwan asked, How did Germans start Hanok experts? Daniel said, I was in economics at the beginning of 2000 and an intern at S large corporation.When I thought about what I liked, I started thinking about Hanok, and now I am teaching Hanok to Korean students. Daniel also said, My mother is a nurse and my father is a Germans doctor. I know Korean taste and Germans taste.

'Korean food tray' German guide Daniel attracted attention with his extraordinary history. JTBC 'Korean food tray' broadcasted on August 26 showed the 'Circus of the Sun' team preparing for performance in Frankfurt, Germany, to provide K food. Daniel Tendler, a 14-year-old architect of the Korea Murders, was introduced as a Hanok expert at the Aachen Institute of Technology, a prestigious German engineering school. He said, "I am designing Hanok architecture in Korea. I also designed many houses in Hanok Village in Eunpyeong," and added, "I am sincere to Hanok enough to receive the Hanok Grand Prize in Seoul." When Hur Kyung-hwan asked, "How did Germans start Hanok experts?" Daniel said, "I was in economics at the beginning of 2000 and an intern at S large corporation. When I thought about what I liked, I started thinking about Hanok, and now I am teaching Hanok to Korean students. " Daniel also said, "My mother is a nurse and my father is a Germans doctor. I know Korean taste and Germans taste."