'Couple' Ahn Eun-jin betrothed, Death Welcome and Namgoong Min Ahn Eun-jin

 ⁇  Couple ⁇  Ahn Eun-jins betrothed greeted Death.In the 4th episode of MBC Gwangtode Lamar Jackson  ⁇  Couple  ⁇  (planned by Hong Seok-woo / directed by Kim Sung-yong Chun Soo-jin / screenplay Hwang Jin-young) which was aired on the 12th, people who suffered damage to the Manchurian army gradually began to appear.Ahn Eun-jin reminded me of Yizhang County (Namgoong Min) s smirking face and shook my head as if I did not understand myself.His betrothed was another man, and the one who secretly loved him was Nam Yeon-joon (Lee Hak-joo).But Nam Yeon-jun and Yu Gil-chaes betrothed died on the battlefield. No, Yu Gil-chaes betrothed greeted Death as it was. He fell in Nam Yeon-juns arms. You like Lady Gil-chae, right? Lady Gil-chae likes you too.However, thanks to you and Zheng Hun, I became Zheng Hun and Zheng Hun. If you knew this, you would regret saying that you should talk that day.Lamar Jacksons Couple

CoupleAhn Eun-jin's betrothed greeted Death. In the 4th episode of MBC Gwangtode Lamar Jackson ⁇ Couple ⁇ (planned by Hong Seok-woo / directed by Kim Sung-yong Chun Soo-jin / screenplay Hwang Jin-young) which was aired on the 12th, people who suffered damage to the Manchurian army gradually began to appear. Ahn Eun-jin reminded me of Yizhang County (Namgoong Min) 's smirking face and shook my head as if I did not understand myself. His betrothed was another man, and the one who secretly loved him was Nam Yeon-joon (Lee Hak-joo). But Nam Yeon-jun and Yu Gil-chae's betrothed died on the battlefield. No, Yu Gil-chae's betrothed greeted Death as it was. He fell in Nam Yeon-jun's arms. You like Lady Gil-chae, right? Lady Gil-chae likes you too. However, thanks to you and Zheng Hun, I became Zheng Hun and Zheng Hun. "If you knew this, you would regret saying that you should talk that day. Lamar Jackson's "Couple"