son Ji Chang - Oh Yeon-soo - Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 2 Son Ji Chang, Oh Yeon-soo Couple showed a sadness to the growing iPads.Son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon-soo Couple were portrayed in SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 2 broadcasted on the 10th night.On the day of the broadcast, Oh Yeon-soo mentioned the son in the United States and said, I heard that there is a Korean independence movement at 28. I was really sad.Son said he had to live separately, he said.Oh Yeon-soo said, I cried when my second son went to Nonsan. Son Ji Chang also cried. My second son went to the age of 20. I felt more sad and complicated feelings. The army is just worried.I think my heart is open. Son Ji Chang said, We became a family of two. There were iPads, but the room was empty, so I didnt want to see the room.Oh Yeon-soo said, I thought the kids would come back when they graduate, but the big iPad says they will do Korean independence movement. Now they are practicing that they will not have both.I thought about going to a small house.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 2' son Ji Chang, Oh Yeon-soo Couple showed a sadness to the growing iPads. son Ji Chang and Oh Yeon-soo Couple were portrayed in SBS entertainment program 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 2' broadcasted on the 10th night. On the day of the broadcast, Oh Yeon-soo mentioned the son in the United States and said, "I heard that there is a Korean independence movement at 28. I was really sad." "son said he had to live separately," he said. Oh Yeon-soo said, "I cried when my second son went to Nonsan. son Ji Chang also cried. My second son went to the age of 20. I felt more sad and complicated feelings. The army is just worried. I think my heart is open. " son Ji Chang said, "We became a family of two. There were iPads, but the room was empty, so I didn't want to see the room." Oh Yeon-soo said, "I thought the kids would come back when they graduate, but the big iPad says they will do Korean independence movement. Now they are practicing that they will not have both. I thought about going to a small house."