Shim Sin's daughter, Belle, was very pleased with the girl group debut

On the afternoon of the 5th, a showcase commemorating the release of the debut album  ⁇  KISS OF LIFE  ⁇  of the new girl group KISS OF LIFE (Kiss of Life / Julie, My braids, Bell, Sky) was held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.Bell made headlines when she became known as the daughter of debut ex Shim Sin.He added, I was very happy because it was different to debut as a singer. He added that he wanted to have a new fun job as a singer and singer in the future.In particular, Bell made his name as a singer-songwriter even before his official debut, and he was named composer and lyricist of the group Le Seraphim, UNFORGIVEN.Bell said, Ive loved music since I was young. I wanted to prove who I am with music, adding, I think it can be a big challenge and a big turning point in my life. Please watch me a lot.On the other hand, KISS OF LIFE (Kiss of Life) will launch a debut album through various online music sites at 6 pm on the day.Son Jin!

On the afternoon of the 5th, a showcase commemorating the release of the debut album ⁇ Kiss OF Life ⁇ of the new girl group Kiss OF Life (Kiss of Life / Julie, My braids, Bell, Sky) was held at Yes 24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. Bell made headlines when she became known as the daughter of debut ex Shim Sin. He added, "I was very happy because it was different to debut as a singer." He added that he wanted to have a new fun job as a singer and singer in the future. In particular, Bell made his name as a singer-songwriter even before his official debut, and he was named composer and lyricist of the group Le Seraphim, UNFORGIVEN. Bell said, "I've loved music since I was young. I wanted to prove who I am with music," adding, "I think it can be a big challenge and a big turning point in my Life. Please watch me a lot." On the other hand, Kiss OF Life (Kiss of Life) will launch a debut album through various online music sites at 6 pm on the day. Son Jin!