Park Sung-woong: "My brother is 192cm, my parents made it well" (the most part)

Actor Park Sung-woong has confessed to the superior height gene.On the 4th, SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (the most part), Park Sung-woong, who plays Gentleman in Movie la vin, and Park Sun-ho, who plays Dongju, appeared as guests.On this day, Hwa-Jeong Choi looked at Park Sung-woongs physical and said, I think I can model it.Park Sung-woong said, I passed the model line in the past, but then I turned to Action School 1.Hwa-Jeong Choi also said to Park Sun-ho, I think hes tall, and Park Sun-ho said, Hes the same as Park Sung-woong. Hes 187cm.Park Sung-woong said, My brother was a model for a while. He was 192 centimeters tall. My parents made it well.Hwa-Jeong Choi admired, If you pass by, you will look at it even if you are not an actor.In addition, Park Sung-woong says that he sees a book called Aja Gag as a gift.He said, I would like to show my younger juniors that I am such an uncle, he said.Posts Tagged SBS power FM

Actor Park Sung-woong has confessed to the superior height gene. On the 4th, SBS PowerFM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' (the most part), Park Sung-woong, who plays Gentleman in Movie 'la vin', and Park Sun-ho, who plays Dongju, appeared as guests. On this day, Hwa-Jeong Choi looked at Park Sung-woong's physical and said, "I think I can model it." Park Sung-woong said, "I passed the model line in the past, but then I turned to Action School 1." Hwa-Jeong Choi also said to Park Sun-ho, "I think he's tall," and Park Sun-ho said, "He's the same as Park Sung-woong. He's 187cm." Park Sung-woong said, "My brother was a model for a while. He was 192 centimeters tall. My parents made it well." Hwa-Jeong Choi admired, "If you pass by, you will look at it even if you are not an actor." In addition, Park Sung-woong says that he sees a book called "Aja Gag" as a gift. He said, "I would like to show my younger juniors that I am such an uncle," he said. Posts Tagged 'SBS power FM'