Lee Sang-min said, "Yongsan District new house, no deposit and Monthly rent 5.6 million won? Monthly rent is right ..."

Lee Sang-min, a broadcaster, said he knew it was not about the report that his new apartment in Yongsan District was 5.6 million won without deposit.On the 17th, Lee Sang-min said in a telephone conversation with Lee Sang-min, Lee Sang-min did not move to Yongsan District apartment.I have a schedule or something like that, and I have moved because the Paju house contract is over. Lee Sang-min signed an apartment in Yongsan District, Seoul in January, followed by SBS Ugly Woof, which attracted attention by unveiling a new house in Yongsan District for the first time.In addition, it was said that it was Monthly rent, not trading.One of the media reported that Lee Sang-min moved into Monthly rent 5.6 million won without a deposit.According to a local real estate official, it is highly likely that a deposit-free item would have cost a year or two at a time.However, Lee Sang-min said, Monthly rent is right, but I do not know if it is a deposit, but Monthly rent is not 5.6 million won.I would have entered the deposit with Monthly rent. I can not tell you the details, but there was a situation in Pajus house.Yongsan District is close to Sangam-dong, which has a schedule, and I know that I moved because I had a cheap monthly rent. He said, I did not move to Monthly rent up to 5.6 million won. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min was owed about 6.9 billion won due to business failure in 2005.He has been broadcasting for 18 years with the image of debtor and has been paying off his debts steadily. He recently cleared all of his debts and left the Paju house with a deposit of 50 million won and a monthly rent of 2 million won. I received a lot of congratulations.DB

Lee Sang-min, a broadcaster, said he "knew it was not" about the report that his new apartment in Yongsan District was 5.6 million won without deposit. On the 17th, Lee Sang-min said in a telephone conversation with Lee Sang-min, "Lee Sang-min did not move to Yongsan District apartment. I have a schedule or something like that, and I have moved because the Paju house contract is over. " Lee Sang-min signed an apartment in Yongsan District, Seoul in January, followed by SBS 'Ugly Woof', which attracted attention by unveiling a new house in Yongsan District for the first time. In addition, it was said that it was Monthly rent, not trading. One of the media reported that Lee Sang-min moved into Monthly rent 5.6 million won without a deposit. According to a local real estate official, it is highly likely that a deposit-free item would have cost a year or two at a time. However, Lee Sang-min said, "Monthly rent is right, but I do not know if it is a deposit," but "Monthly rent is not 5.6 million won. I would have entered the deposit with Monthly rent. " "I can not tell you the details, but there was a situation in Paju's house. Yongsan District is close to Sangam-dong, which has a schedule, and I know that I moved because I had a cheap Monthly rent. "He said," I did not move to Monthly rent up to 5.6 million won. " Meanwhile, Lee Sang-min was owed about 6.9 billion won due to business failure in 2005. He has been broadcasting for 18 years with the image of "debtor" and has been paying off his debts steadily. He recently cleared all of his debts and left the Paju house with a deposit of 50 million won and a Monthly rent of 2 million won. I received a lot of congratulations. DB