Lim Young-woong, also known as "TV viewer ratings CheatKey"... "My Little Old Boy" tops this year's list with 16.1%

Seoul =) = TV viewer ratings cheat Lim Young-woongs appearance My Little Old Boy recorded the best TV viewer ratings of the year.Nielsen Koreas national TV viewer ratings were 16.1% with Lim Young-woong appearing as a special MC on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) broadcast on the 17th.It is 3.1 percentage points higher than last weeks 13.0% and corresponds to the highest TV viewer ratings of the year.On this day, My Little Old Boy Lim Young-woong appeared as a special MC and received a strong welcome from Mobenjas.Lim Young-woongs appearance Mombenjas, who entered the studio without knowing the fact, confronted Lim Young-woong, who appeared in front of her, and said, I did not think I would see it in front of my eyes. No matter how much I clap, I could not control myself.Seo Jang-hoon also said, There is an app that plays Lim Young-woongs song infinitely on the mothers cell phone in bed. Mother is watching the broadcast that I am coming out, and I am especially pleased that she will like it today.Lim Young-woong said, Recently, the son of a fan sent a message saying, Mother is waiting for the TV to come out, and my grandmother told me to go to My Little Old Boy. Explained why I decided to appear.On this day, Lim Young-woong caught the eye by revealing the story of Jasins concert ticket, called ticketing and picketing.Lim Young-woong said, I tried it myself because it was difficult, but as soon as I started, there were only 500,000 people waiting.Some fans said, Lim Young-woong, try to figure out the theme, perform in a big place. Lim Young-woong added, I think I should eat well, so I eat beef the evening before the performance.Lim Young-woong said, If you want to live young, tell me your brother. Then you call it all your brother.I said, Welcome, guys.In response to Seo Jang-hoons question, Lim Young-woong replied, I think Hatje Cantz Verlag is thick and the upper body is thin, and the legs are thin, so I tend to manage Hatje Cantz Verlag.Then Kyung-hwans mother said, In the old days, Hatje Cantz Verlag did not lend me money. Lim Young-woong actively laughed and laughed.Lim Young-woong, who is loved by fans but sometimes feels lonely, confessed, I watch dog videos while eating alone to appease my emptiness. Only dog videos appear all over the algorithm.Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong, who once gave an event to a friend who had a crush on him in middle school, recalled the past, saying, I prepared a candlelight event, but the friend did not come out. I do not know if the friend will remember.Lim Young-woong said, If I have a favorite partner, I tend to hang around. Im not sure I can do it because Im too shy to go straight.On this day My Little Old Boy, Tak Jae-hun Lee Sang-min Kim Jong-min visited Japan to support Im Won-hee who participated in the festival held in Nagoya, Japan, and the daily life of Kim Seung-soo .

Seoul =) = 'TV viewer ratings cheat' Lim Young-woong's appearance My Little Old Boy' recorded the best TV viewer ratings of the year. Nielsen Korea's national TV viewer ratings were 16.1% with Lim Young-woong appearing as a special MC on SBS entertainment program My Little Old Boy' (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy') broadcast on the 17th. It is 3.1 percentage points higher than last week's 13.0% and corresponds to the highest TV viewer ratings of the year. On this day, My Little Old Boy' Lim Young-woong appeared as a special MC and received a strong welcome from Mobenjas. Lim Young-woong's appearance Mombenjas, who entered the studio without knowing the fact, confronted Lim Young-woong, who appeared in front of her, and said, "I did not think I would see it in front of my eyes." "No matter how much I clap, I could not control myself. Seo Jang-hoon also said, "There is an app that plays Lim Young-woong's song infinitely on the Mother's cell phone in bed. Mother is watching the broadcast that I am coming out, and I am especially pleased that she will like it today." Lim Young-woong said, "Recently, the son of a fan sent a message saying, 'Mother is waiting for the TV to come out, and my grandMother told me to go to My Little Old Boy. Explained why I decided to appear. On this day, Lim Young-woong caught the eye by revealing the story of Jasin's Concert ticket, called ticketing and picketing. Lim Young-woong said, "I tried it myself because it was difficult, but as soon as I started, there were only 500,000 people waiting. Some fans said, Lim Young-woong, try to figure out the theme, perform in a big place.' " Lim Young-woong added, "I think I should eat well, so I eat beef the evening before the performance." Lim Young-woong said, "If you want to live young, tell me your brother." Then you call it all your brother. I said, "Welcome, guys." In response to Seo Jang-hoon's question, Lim Young-woong replied, "I think Hatje Cantz Verlag is thick and the upper body is thin, and the legs are thin, so I tend to manage Hatje Cantz Verlag." Then Kyung-hwan's Mother said, "In the old days, Hatje Cantz Verlag did not lend me money." Lim Young-woong actively laughed and laughed. Lim Young-woong, who is loved by fans but sometimes feels lonely, confessed, "I watch dog videos while eating alone to appease my emptiness. Only dog videos appear all over the algorithm." Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong, who once gave an event to a friend who had a crush on him in middle school, recalled the past, saying, "I prepared a candlelight event, but the friend did not come out. I do not know if the friend will remember." Lim Young-woong said, "If I have a favorite partner, I tend to hang around. I'm not sure I can do it because I'm too shy to go straight." On this day My Little Old Boy', Tak Jae-hun Lee Sang-min Kim Jong-min visited Japan to support Im Won-hee who participated in the festival held in Nagoya, Japan, and the daily life of Kim Seung-soo .