Jun Won-ju, bereavement My second husband, whom I met three years later,

Seoul =) = Actor Jun Won-ju revealed two bereavement stories and said that there is a man he likes now.The SBS entertainment show My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which aired in the afternoon of the 22nd, depicts Kim Jong-kook, Lee Sang-min and Jun Won-ju on a trip to celebrate Sunwoo Yong-nyeos birthday.On this day, Lee Sang-min carefully asked Jun Won-ju, How long have you been married for the first bereavement? Jun Won-ju replied, Three years.Jun Won-ju bereavement with her husband at the tender age of 31.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, My sisters first husband is handsome, and added, I loved her so much. Jun Won-ju also added, (My first son) graduated from Seoul National University.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said Jun Won-jus father-in-law was a warm-hearted person who did not receive money even though he was a dentist.Then Jun Won-jus mother gave money to his father-in-laws dentist and Jun Won-ju said that he was married for the first time.In the meantime, Kim Jong-kook asked Jun Won-ju, What was your charm when you were young? And Jun Won-ju said, Because my family was rich, men did not hate it.Lee Sang-min then asked Jun Won-ju, Did your second husband get married and bereavement in a few years? Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, I spent my sisters money.Jun Won-ju said her second husband met her three years after her first bereavement and lived with her for 20 years.Jun Won-ju said that her second husband wanted to have a child with her, but Jun Won-jus mother laughed, saying, If you have a daughter on your face and your grooms face, its harder to marry than you.Furthermore, Jun Won-jus mother gave her second son-in-law a cemetery business and said that the area was as much as 100,000 pyeong.Sunwoo Yong-nyeo expressed frustration, saying that Jun Won-jus second husband, who gained 100,000 pyeong of land, flew all of the large land, adding,  (Jun Won-ju) went crazy about her husband and didnt even know the land was gone.Kim Jong-kook said, It is different from the image. He said, I did not know it was such a lover.Lee Sang-min asked Jun Won-ju, Do you have a boyfriend now? And Jun Won-ju replied, I can not pretend to be a woman now.Kim Jong-kook asked, Do you like any of them? Jun Won-ju said, I like something.

Seoul =) = Actor Jun Won-ju revealed two bereavement stories and said that there is a man he likes now. The SBS entertainment show "My Little Old Boy" (hereinafter referred to as "My Little Old Boy"), which aired in the afternoon of the 22nd, depicts Kim Jong-kook, Lee Sang-min and Jun Won-ju on a trip to celebrate Sunwoo Yong-nyeo's birthday. On this day, Lee Sang-min carefully asked Jun Won-ju, "How long have you been married for the first bereavement?" Jun Won-ju replied, "Three years." Jun Won-ju bereavement with her husband at the tender age of 31. Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, "My sister's first husband is handsome," and added, "I loved her so much." Jun Won-ju also added, "(My first son) graduated from Seoul National University." Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said Jun Won-ju's father-in-law was a warm-hearted person who did not receive money even though he was a dentist. Then Jun Won-ju's mother gave money to his father-in-law's dentist and Jun Won-ju said that he was married for the first time. In the meantime, Kim Jong-kook asked Jun Won-ju, "What was your charm when you were young?" And Jun Won-ju said, "Because my family was rich, men did not hate it." Lee Sang-min then asked Jun Won-ju, "Did your second husband get married and bereavement in a few years?" Sunwoo Yong-nyeo said, "I spent my sister's money." Jun Won-ju said her second husband met her three years after her first bereavement and lived with her for 20 years. Jun Won-ju said that her second husband wanted to have a child with her, but Jun Won-ju's mother laughed, saying, "If you have a daughter on your face and your groom's face, it's harder to marry than you." Furthermore, Jun Won-ju's mother gave her second son-in-law a cemetery business and said that the area was as much as 100,000 pyeong. Sunwoo Yong-nyeo expressed frustration, saying that Jun Won-ju's second husband, who gained 100,000 pyeong of land, flew all of the large land, adding, " (Jun Won-ju) went crazy about her husband and didn't even know the land was gone." Kim Jong-kook said, "It is different from the image." He said, "I did not know it was such a lover." Lee Sang-min asked Jun Won-ju, "Do you have a boyfriend now?" And Jun Won-ju replied, "I can not pretend to be a woman now." Kim Jong-kook asked, "Do you like any of them?" Jun Won-ju said, "I like something."