Ku Hye-sun shares 1 ton of rice as "parents too" in record downpour

Actor Ku Hye-sun gave a warm sharing for the flood-stricken Neighbor.On the 19th, Ku Hye-sun said, My parents are also in Yecheon. I sent a ton of rice to the news that there are many neighbors who have been damaged. I hope that it will help a little.The recent record heavy rains have caused heavy rain damage across the country.Ku Hye-suns parents were informed of the damage in Yecheon, and Ku Hye-sun donated rice with the thought of not only his parents but also the flooded neighbors.Ku Hye-sun announced the appeal after continuing the exposition after losing the lawsuit filed against former agency HB Entertainment.The Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Gu It was approved by the Supreme Court on April 4, 2009, and the court ordered the court to file a complaint with the Seoul Central District Court on February 18, 2001, separately from the court. The court ordered the court to file a complaint with the court on June 15, 2002, The court ruled that the court had no grounds for the plaintiff (Ku Hui-sun), although he claimed that the court had ordered the court to file a complaint against the court. They all ruled against him, he said.Ku Hye-sun believed in her ex-spouse, so she was willing (more than 12 times) to appear on the YouTube channel run by her former spouses agency, and also provided content planning, location, music, and editing services.The content totaled more than 10 million views, but the agency did not pay the fee, but now forced the video material containing my beloved companion animal to heaven.In addition, I have been harassing for many years, such as accusing a witness who tried to help me, and I can not accept the judgment that I lost to such people, and I want to proceed with the Appeal even after suffering damage.I hope that my future juniors will not have to go through the same things again, and at the same time, I have to be alarmed about the Tyranny of the majority of the production system, which is unpaid after the election.This practice should be abolished, and it must be corrected, so I want to correct it through Appeal.

Actor Ku Hye-sun gave a warm sharing for the flood-stricken Neighbor. On the 19th, Ku Hye-sun said, "My parents are also in Yecheon." I sent a ton of rice to the news that there are many neighbors who have been damaged. I hope that it will help a little. The recent record heavy rains have caused heavy rain damage across the country. Ku Hye-sun's parents were informed of the damage in Yecheon, and Ku Hye-sun donated rice with the thought of not only his parents but also the flooded neighbors. Ku Hye-sun announced the Appeal after continuing the exposition after losing the lawsuit filed against former agency HB Entertainment. The Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Guan Gu It was approved by the Supreme Court on April 4, 2009, and the court ordered the court to file a complaint with the Seoul Central District Court on February 18, 2001, separately from the court. The court ordered the court to file a complaint with the court on June 15, 2002, The court ruled that the court had no grounds for the plaintiff (Ku Hui-sun), although he claimed that the court had ordered the court to file a complaint against the court. They all ruled against him, he said. Ku Hye-sun believed in her ex-spouse, so she was willing (more than 12 times) to appear on the YouTube channel run by her former spouse's agency, and also provided content planning, location, music, and editing services. The content totaled more than 10 million views, but the agency did not pay the fee, but now forced the video material containing my beloved companion animal to heaven. In addition, I have been harassing for many years, such as accusing a witness who tried to help me, and I can not accept the judgment that I lost to such people, and I want to proceed with the Appeal even after suffering damage. I hope that my future juniors will not have to go through the same things again, and at the same time, I have to be alarmed about the Tyranny of the majority of the production system, which is unpaid after the election. This practice should be abolished, and it must be corrected, so I want to correct it through Appeal.