⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ Kim Ho-joongthe first half year Grant, Flex ⁇

Kim Ho-joong poured the first half year support fee and paid attention to the stage completion.The KBS2 entertainment program  ⁇  Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend  ⁇  won the top prize in the entertainment program category of 2023 Brand Customer Loyalty Grand Prize after keeping the top spot on Saturday entertainment ratings until 2023.In addition, according to the average record of the last three months (3,4, May) of Ji Soo  ⁇ , which is provided by the Korea Communications Commission, Ji Soo ranked first in the KBS program, solidifying the status of the best KBS program. ⁇  Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend  ⁇  615 times is decorated with  ⁇  2023 the first half year wang jung wang chen  ⁇ .Sohyang, Sea, Jung Sun-ah X Min Woo Hyuk, Im Tae-kyung, Kim Ho-joong, Kim Jae-hwan, Lee Moo-jin, rapoem,Kim Ho-joong said he had 33 crew members for the  ⁇  wang jung wang chen  ⁇  stage.  ⁇  In fact,  ⁇  Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend  ⁇  I was almost alone every time I came.When I saw Min Woo Hyuk, who appeared with me last time, he brought dozens of people. When I saw it, he said, What have I been doing so far? I have a lot of friends.In the meantime, I took the trophy last time, but every time I came out, I broke it and went back.When I thought about what the secret of high winning rate was, I had to produce small items and give ideas, and laughed that I was ready for this stage.Kim Ho-joong talked to our company and spent all the money that came to me in the first half year on  ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend.Kim Ho-joong showed a strong commitment to winning as he poured a lot of material resources. Rapoem Jung Min-sung always lost to Kim Ho-joong at the time of the high school competition.Kim Ho-joong said, I want to win once because I have my brothers this time. Kim Ho-joong raises his voice saying, I will try to win only until today.Kim Ho-joong said, This is the first time that Mr. Cho has helped me with the watching point of the Tess-type!  ⁇  stage.In this case, we will be able to see the result of the project. In this case, we will be able to see the result of the project. We will be able to see the result of the project. We will be able to see the result of the project.  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  Rapoem,  ⁇  Ave Maria  ⁇ , chang-geun park  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .............................................In this special feature, which covers the first half years best king in 2023, the stage of the previous level is anticipated and raises the expectation of many viewers to the highest level.This  ⁇ 2023 the first half year wang jung wang chen  ⁇  will be broadcast for two weeks from today (15th) to 22nd (Sat.) Broadcast at 6:10 pm.

Kim Ho-joong poured the first half year support fee and paid attention to the stage completion. The KBS2 entertainment program ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ won the top prize in the entertainment program category of '2023 Brand Customer Loyalty Grand Prize' after keeping the top spot on Saturday entertainment ratings until 2023. In addition, according to the average record of the last three months (3,4, May) of Ji Soo ⁇ , which is provided by the Korea Communications Commission, Ji Soo ranked first in the KBS program, solidifying the status of the best KBS program. ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ 615 times is decorated with ⁇ 2023 the first half year wang jung wang chen ⁇ . Sohyang, Sea, Jung Sun-ah X Min Woo Hyuk, Im Tae-kyung, Kim Ho-joong, Kim Jae-hwan, Lee Moo-jin, rapoem, Kim Ho-joong said he had 33 crew members for the ⁇ wang jung wang chen ⁇ stage. ⁇ In fact, ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend ⁇ I was almost alone every time I came. When I saw Min Woo Hyuk, who appeared with me last time, he brought dozens of people. When I saw it, he said, "What have I been doing so far? I have a lot of friends." In the meantime, I took the trophy last time, but every time I came out, I broke it and went back. When I thought about what the secret of high winning rate was, I had to produce small items and give ideas, and laughed that I was ready for this stage. Kim Ho-joong talked to our company and spent all the money that came to me in the first half year on ⁇ Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend. Kim Ho-joong showed a strong commitment to winning as he poured a lot of material resources. rapoem Jung Min-sung always lost to Kim Ho-joong at the time of the high school competition. Kim Ho-joong said, "I want to win once because I have my brothers this time." Kim Ho-joong raises his voice saying, "I will try to win only until today." Kim Ho-joong said, "This is the first time that Mr. Cho has helped me with the watching point of the Tess-type! ⁇ stage. In this case, we will be able to see the result of the project. In this case, we will be able to see the result of the project. We will be able to see the result of the project. We will be able to see the result of the project. ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ rapoem, ⁇ Ave Maria ⁇ , chang-geun park ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ............................................. In this special feature, which covers the first half year's best king in 2023, the stage of the previous level is anticipated and raises the expectation of many viewers to the highest level. This ⁇ 2023 the first half year wang jung wang chen ⁇ will be broadcast for two weeks from today (15th) to 22nd (Sat.) Broadcast at 6:10 pm.