Kim Sun-Young said an anecdote that he promised "I will not give it to child Actors." Kim Sun-Young, who appeared in the movie 'Dream Palace' (director false voice pattern), expressed his love for Lee Yoon-ji and Choi Min-young, who played in the drama through a media interview held on May 25 in Seongdong-gu, Seoul. The movie 'Dream Palace', which opens on the 31st, is a social realism drama about the struggle of two women trying to protect their apartment with the price of their husband's life. It is a work that sharply illuminates poetic social issues such as unsold apartments. Kim Sun-Young played the role of ⁇ Hyejeong, the main character who lonely fights to defend the family's Dream Palace. She also won the Best Actress Award at the 20th Asian Film Festival (Roman Asian Film Festival) through 'Dream Palace'. Kim Sun-Young, who immerses himself in any work or role and makes it 'real'. At the meeting after the premiere of 'Dream Palace', he lost his husband due to an industrial accident, but he agreed with the company and shed tears in Hyejeong', which bought an apartment with the money. Kim Sun-Young said, "Actor is a job that keeps writing emotions. So emotions seem to develop." "It's called 'emotional labor,' but it seems to be the right expression. I'm tired of my daily life," he said with a smile. Lee Yoon-ji, who painted the process of conflict, harmony, and conflict again, praised Acting's ability, saying, "This time Yunzhi is not really a big hit." He said, "Even though you are only in the back and the camera is shooting me, . It was really amazing," he said. However, I did not have a private conversation with Lee Yoon-ji at the shooting site. Kim Sun-Young said, "I did not talk enough to see who fought." Later, I heard that it was difficult for me. " Like Lee Yoon-ji, he did not have a private conversation with Choi Min-young, but confessed that he had even cried on the last shooting day. Kim Sun-Young said, "Choi Min-young cried a lot on the street when he said, 'Senior, I'm the last shot today.' I could not send it nicely. I would have liked to be a little strange, "he said." But I was a bit sad because I went too casually. "