"Jeon Do-yeon": "Blue jeans Only Wear Until It's Over": Pilates

Seoul =) Actor Jeon Do-yeon left another life work with TVN weekend drama Ilta Scandal (playwright Yang Hee-seung Yoon Eun-ho / director Yoo Je-won)Ilta Scandal is a drama depicting the sweet and sour romance of the president of the national side dish shop and the lecturer of Korean mathematics in the private education battlefield.The last episode, 16th, recorded its own top TV viewer ratings of 17% (based on Nielsen Koreas nationwide pay-TV households).Jeon Do-yeon acted as a national representative Exercise player and acted as a national side dish shop who was late to enter the overheated entrance examination market.Nam Haeng-sun is the person who raised her nephew, Nam Hae-yi (played by Noh Yoon-seo), who was left by her older sister Nam Haeng-ja (played by Bae Hae-sun), and unexpectedly became involved with one-time instructor Choi Chi-yeol (played by Jung Kyung-ho) in the private education market, which she entered belatedly, eventually having a happy ending to achieve romance.Jeon Do-yeon is an actor who has left a lot of masterpieces so that he can not list all the filmography.However, it was also a long time since Ilta Scandal was able to show bright and cheerful works to say that It was old enough that I could not remember what kind of work the whole family saw.I had such a character in me that I wanted to show it, he said. Its been a long time since Ive seen such a bright smile.Jeon Do-yeon also said that he realized more interest and love than ever before with Scandal.When asked what he got from Ilta Scandal, he replied, TV viewer ratings, and he was as pleasant as the South Korean line in the work.As it is a multi-genre drama, I felt sorry for the Bead Thriller from the middle of the drama, but I confessed that I did my best as much as I could.I met Jeon Do-yeon, who left another life character with Ilta Scandal, and talked about his work.
Seoul =) Actor Jeon Do-yeon left another life work with TVN weekend drama Ilta Scandal (playwright Yang Hee-seung Yoon Eun-ho / director Yoo Je-won)Ilta Scandal is a drama depicting the sweet and sour romance of the president of the national side dish shop and the lecturer of Korean mathematics in the private education battlefield.The last episode, 16th, recorded its own top TV viewer ratings of 17% (based on Nielsen Koreas nationwide pay-TV households).Jeon Do-yeon acted as a national representative Exercise player and acted as a national side dish shop who was late to enter the overheated entrance examination market.Nam Haeng-sun is the person who raised her nephew, Nam Hae-yi (played by Noh Yoon-seo), who was left by her older sister Nam Haeng-ja (played by Bae Hae-sun), and unexpectedly became involved with one-time instructor Choi Chi-yeol (played by Jung Kyung-ho) in the private education market, which she entered belatedly, eventually having a happy ending to achieve romance.Jeon Do-yeon is an actor who has left a lot of masterpieces so that he can not list all the filmography.However, it was also a long time since Ilta Scandal was able to show bright and cheerful works to say that It was old enough that I could not remember what kind of work the whole family saw.I had such a character in me that I wanted to show it, he said. Its been a long time since Ive seen such a bright smile.Jeon Do-yeon also said that he realized more interest and love than ever before with Scandal.When asked what he got from Ilta Scandal, he replied, TV viewer ratings, and he was as pleasant as the South Korean line in the work.As it is a multi-genre drama, I felt sorry for the Bead Thriller from the middle of the drama, but I confessed that I did my best as much as I could.I met Jeon Do-yeon, who left another life character with Ilta Scandal, and talked about his work.

Seoul =) Actor Jeon Do-yeon left another life work with TVN weekend Drama 'Ilta Scandal' (playwright Yang Hee-seung Yoon Eun-ho / director Yoo Je-won) 'Ilta Scandal' is a Drama depicting the sweet and sour romance of the president of the national side dish shop and the lecturer of Korean mathematics in the private education battlefield. The last episode, 16th, recorded its own top TV viewer ratings of 17% (based on Nielsen Korea's nationwide pay-TV households). Jeon Do-yeon acted as a national representative Exercise player and acted as a "national side dish shop" who was late to enter the overheated entrance examination market. Nam Haeng-sun is the person who raised her nephew, Nam Hae-yi (played by Noh Yoon-seo), who was left by her older sister Nam Haeng-ja (played by Bae Hae-sun), and unexpectedly became involved with one-time instructor Choi Chi-yeol (played by Jung Kyung-ho) in the private education market, which she entered belatedly, eventually having a happy ending to achieve romance. Jeon Do-yeon is an Actor who has left a lot of masterpieces so that he can not list all the filmography. However, it was also a long time since 'Ilta Scandal' was able to show bright and cheerful works to say that "It was old enough that I could not remember what kind of work the whole family saw." "I had such a Character in me that I wanted to show it," he said. "It's been a long time since I've seen such a bright smile." Jeon Do-yeon also said that he realized more interest and love than ever before with Scandal'. When asked what he got from "Ilta Scandal," he replied, "TV viewer ratings," and he was as pleasant as the South Korean line in the work. As it is a multi-genre Drama, I felt sorry for the 'Bead Thriller' from the middle of the Drama, but I confessed that I did my best as much as I could. I met Jeon Do-yeon, who left another life Character with 'Ilta Scandal', and talked about his work.