Alberto Fujimori, impact divorce Case Confessed by Gender pay gap (Criminal accusation)

Alberto Fujimori, an Italian broadcaster, unveiled an absurd anecdote that his acquaintance had experienced.Alberto Fujimori will appear as a panelist on the ENA and SBS Plus co-produced entertainment program Real Toon Hermans Criminal Accusation Gender pay gap, which will be broadcast on July 11th.A loved one, Alberto Fujimori, is a rumor that he has always been astonished by the fact that he has not been able to shake his head or talk to the drama stories that have extreme gender pay gap relationships such as affair and breakdown from the first recording.There is interest in the marital relationship know-how of Alberto Fujimori, who is said to be doing The Speech of the mind to learn and understand the problematic couples beyond imagination.The following is an interview with Alberto Fujimori.Q. How did you feel about being asked to appear? Why did you decide to appear?- I thought I was a pro with a lot of MCs and a lot to learn. I thought, I should not do this!Q. What kind of relationship do you have with other performers? Shin Ji, if not, please tell me what kind of image you usually have.- Kim Joon-hyun is No Strings Attached, who is so familiar with Welcome ~ Korea is the first time? For 6 years.Lee Ji Hyun did not know that he had twice divorced, but he was good at Criminal Accusation (?) Professionally. He is the same age as Ji Min and he is close to No Strings Attached because he broadcasts a lot together.Q. Have you always been interested in the law? The Speech to show off your legal knowledge. Shin Ji?- I do not know about the law, but I am expecting to learn a lot while doing Criminal Accusation Gender pay gap.Q. What do you think is the most important thing in a couples No Strings Attached for a happy relationship?- Love is natural and it is most important to try each other. Love is like a plant. I think that people need to be managed like plants, just like water every day, sunshine and care for them.Q. Have you ever seen a gender pay gap that has been bloody enough to make a courtroom? What was your experience?- My acquaintance got married, but later I found out that the married woman had a child, and the person who was the father of the woman was actually the father of the child.Now, after divorce, I have heard an impact story that my father is raising a child.Q. I am wondering what kind of mind you are talking about when you are talking about problematic couples beyond imagination.- I have a lot of impact stories, but I wonder where the end of the gender pay gap is going. Im doing The Speech to learn and understand.Q. If there is anything you would like to share with viewers, please do so.- Please watch unconditionally for a happy couple life. I think I will be able to learn and grow through other peoples experiences and mistakes.

Alberto Fujimori, an Italian broadcaster, unveiled an absurd anecdote that his acquaintance had experienced. Alberto Fujimori will appear as a panelist on the ENA and SBS Plus co-produced entertainment program 'Real Toon Hermans Criminal accusation Gender pay gap', which will be broadcast on July 11th. A loved one, Alberto Fujimori, is a rumor that he has always been astonished by the fact that he has not been able to shake his head or talk to the drama stories that have extreme Gender pay gap relationships such as affair and breakdown from the first recording. There is interest in the marital relationship know-how of Alberto Fujimori, who is said to be doing The Speech of the mind to learn and understand the problematic couples beyond imagination. The following is an interview with Alberto Fujimori. Q. How did you feel about being asked to appear? Why did you decide to appear? - I thought I was a pro with a lot of MCs and a lot to learn. I thought, 'I should not do this!' Q. What kind of relationship do you have with other performers? Shin Ji, if not, please tell me what kind of image you usually have. - Kim Joon-hyun is No Strings Attached, who is so familiar with 'Welcome ~ Korea is the first time?' For 6 years. Lee Ji Hyun did not know that he had twice divorced, but he was good at Criminal accusation (?) Professionally. He is the same age as Ji Min and he is close to No Strings Attached because he broadcasts a lot together. Q. Have you always been interested in the law? The Speech to show off your legal knowledge. Shin Ji? - I do not know about the law, but I am expecting to learn a lot while doing 'Criminal accusation Gender pay gap'. Q. What do you think is the most important thing in a couple's No Strings Attached for a happy relationship? - Love is natural and it is most important to try each other. "Love is like a plant." I think that people need to be managed like plants, just like water every day, sunshine and care for them. Q. Have you ever seen a Gender pay gap that has been bloody enough to make a courtroom? What was your experience? - My acquaintance got married, but later I found out that the married woman had a child, and the person who was the father of the woman was actually the father of the child. Now, after divorce, I have heard an impact story that my father is raising a child. Q. I am wondering what kind of mind you are talking about when you are talking about problematic couples beyond imagination. - I have a lot of impact stories, but I wonder where the end of the Gender pay gap is going. I'm doing The Speech to learn and understand. Q. If there is anything you would like to share with viewers, please do so. - Please watch unconditionally for a happy couple life. "I think I will be able to learn and grow through other people's experiences and mistakes.