Songhai, Top Model and 4 Years of Hot Love ⁇ "Scorching Girl" Period "I Have a Good Love"

Seoul =) = Model and broadcaster Strong Heart UEFA Champions League appeared in the four years of hot love with the former Boy friend told the story.Songhai appeared in the SBS entertainment program Strong Heart UEFA Champions League which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th.On this day, Songhai surprised everyone by unveiling a thumbnail called Top Model A and four years of hot love, marriage.Songhai said that he broke up with his boy friend when he started Hers Hitting the Goals and said, SBS took my boy friend. He said that he did not have time to meet because he practiced five times a week.Songhai looked at the former Boy friend, who was a famous Model senior, from behind, and later Boy friend said to another junior, Why does not Hannah Jeter say hello?Songhai said, I am the only man who sent DM first. He said he was in love for the next four years.Songhai then revealed that he likes to drink, but that he likes a man who doesnt drink, adding that Songhai has met various Trash and ended up in the wind.Songhai said that he had thought of marriage by continuing his ideal love with his former boy friend who does not drink alcohol.Songhai, however, recalled a time when he had neglected Boyfriend, saying that he had acted on behalf of his former Boy friends.Songhai is in love, cleaning the room Boy friend left behind the picture When I saw this article, we might have already broken up, you are still drinking, I do not care, I want you to know my heart, I read this article and tell me if you want to break up surprised everyone.Songhai had no idea of Boy friends heart that he had endured without expression.Songhai then confessed that he had been informed of his farewell to Boy friend when he visited soccer coach on Teachers Day.Songhai added that Boy friend said, I want you to stop now, saying that it would be better to concentrate on your own world.Songhai was worried about the question of whether he could quit soccer if he met with his former Boy friend again.Songhai said, There is no fuss, I always talk about bad guys on the air, I wanted to tell you that I had good love.Meanwhile, SBS Strong Heart UEFA Champions League will be broadcasted every Tuesday at 10:20 pm as a talk show entertainment program where teams are divided and confronted.

Seoul =) = Model and broadcaster "Strong Heart UEFA Champions League" appeared in the four years of hot Love with the former Boy friend told the story. Songhai appeared in the SBS entertainment program Strong Heart UEFA Champions League' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 27th. On this day, Songhai surprised everyone by unveiling a thumbnail called 'Top Model A and four years of hot Love, marriage'. Songhai said that he broke up with his Boy friend when he started "Hers Hitting the Goals" and said, "SBS took my Boy friend." He said that he did not have time to meet because he practiced five times a week. Songhai looked at the former Boy friend, who was a famous Model senior, from behind, and later Boy friend said to anotHer junior, "Why does not Hannah Jeter say hello? "Songhai said," I am the only man who sent DM first. "He said he was in Love for the next four years. Songhai then revealed that he likes to drink, but that he likes a man who doesn't drink, adding that Songhai "has met various Trash and ended up in the wind". Songhai said that he had thought of marriage by continuing his ideal Love with his former Boy friend who does not drink alcohol. Songhai, however, recalled a time when he had neglected Boyfriend, saying that he had acted on behalf of his former Boy friends. Songhai is in Love, cleaning the room Boy friend left behind the picture "When I saw this article, we might have already broken up, you are still drinking, I do not care, I want you to know my heart, I read this article and tell me if you want to break up" surprised everyone. Songhai had no idea of Boy friend's heart that he had endured without expression. Songhai then confessed that he had been informed of his farewell to Boy friend when he visited soccer coach on TeacHer's Day. Songhai added that Boy friend said, "I want you to stop now," saying that it would be better to concentrate on your own world. Songhai was worried about the question of whetHer he could quit soccer if he met with his former Boy friend again. Songhai said, "THere is no fuss, I always talk about bad guys on the air, I wanted to tell you that I had good Love." Meanwhile, SBS Strong Heart UEFA Champions League' will be broadcasted every Tuesday at 10:20 pm as a talk show entertainment program wHere teams are divided and confronted.