Seo Hyo-rim, ⁇ Kim Soo-mi ⁇ Embarrassed by her husband's character ⁇ Sung Si-kyung every night ⁇ ⁇ (cinetown)

Actress Seo Hyo-rim was surprised by her husbands texts.Seo Hyo-rim appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM Cinetown of Park Ha-sun broadcast on June 13th.On this day, Seo Hyo-rim was embarrassed by the character of her husband Jung Myung-Ho, Hyorim picked clothes for me during the broadcast.When Park Ha-sun asked, Its very sweet. Isnt it your sisters fashionista? Is your brother-in-law like that? he also expressed his dislike, saying, I did one.Jung Myung-Ho also laughed at Seo Hyo-rim, who applied for Sung Si-kyungs song, saying, I hate to hear Sung Si-kyung every night.Park Ha-sun laughed, saying, Its a story you can do because youre a husband, and Seo Hyo-rim replied, I told you not to text.

Actress Seo Hyo-rim was surprised by her husband's texts. Seo Hyo-rim appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM 'cinetown of Park Ha-sun' broadcast on June 13th. On this day, Seo Hyo-rim was embarrassed by the character of her husband Jung Myung-Ho, "Hyorim picked clothes for me" during the broadcast. When Park Ha-sun asked, "It's very sweet. Isn't it your sister's fashionista? Is your brother-in-law like that?" he also expressed his dislike, saying, "I did one." Jung Myung-Ho also laughed at Seo Hyo-rim, who applied for Sung Si-kyung's song, saying, "I hate to hear Sung Si-kyung every night." Park Ha-sun laughed, saying, "It's a story you can do because you're a husband," and Seo Hyo-rim replied, "I told you not to text."