Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk "When Turbo, Kim Jong-kook was ignored" Confessions of the past

Prior to the full-scale race, members conducted a one-body dictation game to acquire the desired noodle dish to be filled in the bingo board.It was a game that all members had to write the same thing when they heard the unidentified animal sound of the production crew.When the camel cried, the members wrote a word that began with pee. However, only So Min failed to write pee. Haha said, You are Cretin.So Min, who was angry at Hahas remarks, said, My brother is terribly ugly today.In the end, the members failed to complete the single body and could not fill the bingo box with the summer noodle menu they wanted.Afterwards, the members traveled around Yeouido and met Citizenship and asked for a typical noodle dish that reminded me of summer.During the Yeouido, which was the mecca of the past broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk was reminiscent of saying, I had a lot of idea meetings here at the mall.So Min said to Yoo Jae-Suk, I want to see Max Comtois, which my brothers wrote. Yoo Jae-Suk said, If you hit YouTube, it will come out.In the past, Yoo Jae-Suks Max Comtois video was full of laughter points that were not known at all. Yang Se-chan said, I know its hell because Ive done it.When my seniors look at it, I shake my head. And I will say, They should not put it here again. Kim Jong-kook also said, Im sorry, but I have never laughed at my brother Max Comtois.Yoo Jae-Suk also admitted to his astonishing gag ability, saying, It was not funny at that time. He said, I met the final time in those days. The final time was really a star.So the final time ignored me, he said indirectly about the story that Yoo Jae-Suk saw MC directly at the fan meeting of the past group turbo but did not know that Kim final time MC was Yoo Jae-Suk.Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and apologized, saying, Im sorry, brother. I could not help it then.

Prior to the full-scale race, members conducted a "one-body dictation" Game to acquire the desired noodle dish to be filled in the bingo board. It was a Game that all members had to write the same thing when they heard the unidentified animal sound of the production crew. When the camel cried, the members wrote a word that began with "pee." However, only So Min failed to write "pee." Haha said, "You are Cretin. So Min, who was angry at Haha's remarks, said, "My brother is terribly ugly today." In the end, the members failed to complete the single body and could not fill the bingo box with the summer noodle menu they wanted. Afterwards, the members traveled around Yeouido and met Citizenship and asked for a typical noodle dish that reminded me of summer. During the 'Yeouido', which was the mecca of the past broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk was reminiscent of saying, "I had a lot of idea meetings here at the mall." So Min said to Yoo Jae-Suk, "I want to see Max Comtois, which my brothers wrote." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you hit YouTube, it will come out." In the past, Yoo Jae-Suk's Max Comtois video was full of laughter points that were not known at all. Yang Se-chan said, "I know it's hell because I've done it. When my seniors look at it, I shake my head. "And I will say," They should not put it here again. " Kim Jong-kook also said, "I'm sorry, but I have never laughed at my brother Max Comtois." Yoo Jae-Suk also admitted to his astonishing gag ability, saying, "It was not funny at that time." He said, "I met the final time in those days. The final time was really a star. So the final time ignored me, "he said indirectly about the story that Yoo Jae-Suk saw MC directly at the fan meeting of the past group turbo but did not know that Kim final time MC was Yoo Jae-Suk. Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed and apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, brother. I could not help it then."