Momo Land, Taeyeon is also missing under Nolan ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (Queen graves puzzle)

 ⁇  Queen gravespuzzle  ⁇  Momo Land announced the status of being alone.On June 20, Mnet  ⁇  Queen gravespuzzle  ⁇  Up Down Battle stage was released.Prior to the stage, Zhu was attracted attention as a bold outfit. MC Taeyeon said, The costume was very ... I did not know it was sitting, but it was cool.I have to be the toughest in costume. I dont have a company right now. Theres no one to stop me, Ju-yi said in an interview with the production team.In the meantime, Zhu Yi said, It is a picture that I made myself and made myself. I believe that I will do well.He also said about the stage, I did The Speech one by one, and I also made a presentation about driving, choreography, stage planning, costumes, and so on.

Queen graves puzzle ⁇ Momo Land announced the status of being alone. On June 20, Mnet ⁇ Queen graves puzzle ⁇ 'Up Down Battle' stage was released. Prior to the stage, Zhu was attracted attention as a bold outfit. MC Taeyeon said, "The costume was very ... I did not know it was sitting, but it was cool." "I have to be the toughest in costume. I don't have a company right now. There's no one to stop me," Ju-yi said in an interview with the production team. In the meantime, Zhu Yi said, "It is a picture that I made myself and made myself." I believe that I will do well. He also said about the stage, "I did The Speech one by one," and I also made a presentation about driving, choreography, stage planning, costumes, and so on.