Kim Min-ahhip I'll show you, can I take it off ⁇ National MC Kang Ho-dong Embarrassment (I'm a Body God)

Kim Min-ah embarrassed Kang Ho-dong.Channel A, which was broadcast on June 29, was a special lecture to make apple heap in I am Body God Season 2.On this day, Kim Min-ah admired the body of 22-year-old apple heap designer Kwon Yuri, who was a hip-exercise expert who designed a body-tailored hip design that attracted everyones attention.Kim Min-ah insisted, Do not you have to ride a hip flesh? Apple heap is not hereditary. Can I take it off once?I am leggings, too, he said, trying to show his dry hip, making Kang Ho-dong embarrassed.Kang Ho-dong said, Its okay, adding to the laughter. Ayumi eventually pulled Kim Min-ah and said, Sit down.On the other hand, Kwon Yuri said, I had a past when I was called a hipless child, but I also fell down because I was weak. It is an apple heap made purely by exercise.

Kim Min-ah embarrassed Kang Ho-dong. Channel A, which was broadcast on June 29, was a special lecture to make apple heap in 'I am Body God Season 2'. On this day, Kim Min-ah admired the body of 22-year-old apple heap designer Kwon Yuri, who was a hip-exercise expert who designed a body-tailored hip design that attracted everyone's attention. Kim Min-ah insisted, "Do not you have to ride a hip flesh?" apple heap is not hereditary. "Can I take it off once? I am leggings, too, "he said, trying to show his dry hip, making Kang Ho-dong embarrassed. Kang Ho-dong said, "It's okay," adding to the laughter. Ayumi eventually pulled Kim Min-ah and said, "Sit down." On the other hand, Kwon Yuri said, "I had a past when I was called a hipless child, but I also fell down because I was weak. It is an apple heap made purely by exercise."