Kim Jae-hwan has been on the wagon for 54 days...I'm not strong enough to lose 58kg.

Singer Kim Jae-hwan delivered an effort to take off the Ballade Singer image.Singer Kim Jae-hwan had a media showcase at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on Tuesday.It is a comeback for three months since the release of the single spring breeze in March.I feel like Im making a new debut as a solo singer. Kim Jae-hwan is full of beginners, trembling, and irritability to make his debut, saying that he can not remember where he has been.I showed a lot of ballade music and came back with a funky dance song.Kim Jae-hwan, who had a KBS Drama Special from 63kg to 58kg along with this week on the 54th day, said that it seemed greedy to do everything he wanted to do.Its not easy to smile, he said. Ill make a six pack during the activity period. I have only two spaces now.Kim Jae-hwan said, I think I should always be honest and right image because I played  ⁇ Ballade, but in reality I am very bright and bright. I want to be like  ⁇ PSY senior.Ballade also has a lot of exciting dance songs. I also heard that I wanted to be such a singer.Kim Jae-hwans sixth mini album  ⁇  jam  ⁇  will be released through various sound source sites at 6 pm on the 20th.

Singer Kim Jae-hwan delivered an effort to take off the Ballade Singer image. Singer Kim Jae-hwan had a media showcase at Ilji Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on Tuesday. It is a comeback for three months since the release of the single spring breeze in March. I feel like I'm making a new debut as a solo Singer. "Kim Jae-hwan is full of beginners, trembling, and irritability to make his debut, saying that he can not remember where he has been. I showed a lot of Ballade Music and came back with a funky dance song. Kim Jae-hwan, who had a KBS Drama Special from 63kg to 58kg along with this week on the 54th day, said that it seemed greedy to do everything he wanted to do. "It's not easy to smile," he said. "I'll make a six pack during the activity period." "I have only two spaces now." Kim Jae-hwan said, "I think I should always be honest and right image because I played ⁇ Ballade, but in reality I am very bright and bright." I want to be like ⁇ PSY senior. Ballade also has a lot of exciting dance songs. "I also heard that I wanted to be such a Singer. Kim Jae-hwan's sixth mini Album ⁇ jam ⁇ will be released through various sound source sites at 6 pm on the 20th.