Jaejae, "FA I Musici" - "Any Song Has Not Been Contacted Since I Left SBS" (CivilizationMoonlighting)

Jaejae, who recently left SBS, said that there is nowhere to call Jasin.The sanctions were posted on YouTube CivilizationMoonlighting on the 22nd, titled How to get a shot of life in a hot summer where 10 million Jung Soo-jung teachers tell Im Soo-jung Jeon Yeo-been Jaejae.In the released video, Jaejae met Actors Jeon Yeo-been, Im Soo-jung, and Jung Soo-jung (Krystal Jung) who entered Cannes with the movie  ⁇ Cobweb ⁇ .Jaejae visited Khan himself, where the Khan Film Festival was in full swing.Before he met them, he said, I, FA Market I Musici Jaejae Why Any Song is not contacted? Any Song is not interested in me either. FAI Musici Jaejae Any Song I did not contact you, but I met an actor in Khan.In fact, Im Soo-jung, who met Jaejae, said, There are a lot of articles called FAI Musici. Jaejae asked why he left the company. Jaejae said, Reasons for resignation?I wrote it as a better step for a mutually progressive future, he said. But I can not contact Any Song. Jaejae recently reported that the number of subscribers to Jasins SNS is decreasing. Jung Soo-jung, who heard this, said, These days, we collect it with effort.Jaejae said, If you pass 50 million, I will make bus kings for  ⁇  Cobweb  ⁇  in the middle of Myeongdong.Actors starring in the movie Cobweb commented on the impression that they stepped on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, saying, It was like a dream, it felt like a movie, it was a movie called  ⁇  Cobweb  ⁇ .Jaejae previously announced his resignation from SBS, and soon after the news was made public, he hosted MBC Radio, a rival broadcaster, to draw attention.

Jaejae, who recently left SBS, said that there is nowhere to call Jasin. The sanctions were posted on YouTube 'CivilizationMoonlighting' on the 22nd, titled 'How to get a shot of life in a hot summer where 10 million Jung Soo-jung teachers tell Im Soo-jung Jeon Yeo-been Jaejae'. In the released video, Jaejae met Actors Jeon Yeo-been, Im Soo-jung, and Jung Soo-jung (Krystal Jung) who entered Cannes with the movie ⁇ Cobweb ⁇ . Jaejae visited Khan himself, where the 'Khan Film Festival' was in full swing. Before he met them, he said, "I, FA Market I Musici Jaejae Why Any Song is not contacted? Any Song is not interested in me either." "FAI Musici Jaejae Any Song I did not contact you, but I met an Actor in Khan." In fact, Im Soo-jung, who met Jaejae, said, "There are a lot of articles called FAI Musici." Jaejae asked why he left the company. Jaejae said, "Reasons for resignation? I wrote it as a better step for a mutually progressive future, "he said." But I can not contact Any Song. " Jaejae recently reported that the number of subscribers to Jasin's SNS is decreasing. Jung Soo-jung, who heard this, said, "These days, we collect it with effort. Jaejae said, "If you pass 50 million, I will make bus kings for ⁇ Cobweb ⁇ in the middle of Myeongdong." Actors starring in the movie "Cobweb" commented on the impression that they stepped on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, saying, "It was like a dream, it felt like a movie, it was a movie called ⁇ Cobweb ⁇ ." Jaejae previously announced his resignation from SBS, and soon after the news was made public, he hosted MBC Radio, a rival broadcaster, to draw attention.