Song Joong-ki, full-term Wife and Shankan city date ⁇ Newlyweds are beautiful

Actress Song Joong-ki has spent a sweet time with British actor and wife Katie Leung in Louise Sounders and France Cannes.Song Joong-ki went shopping and sightseeing in downtown Cannes, where Wife and France Cannes International Film Festival will be held on the afternoon of May 25 (local time), without a manager or acquaintance.Song Joong-ki had a happy time taking care of Wife who left a month after giving birth.Song Joong-ki said in an interview with a Korean reporter earlier that I am at the Khan Film Festival, but I am concerned about Wife and the child to be born.Song Joong-ki said on the same day, I am leaving for Bali to shoot My Name is Loh Kiwan in two days (27th). His Wife is staying in Rome, Italy where his parents live.I was on a plane to support my husband Song Joong-ki, who was officially invited to the Cannes Film Festival.Initially, Song Joong-ki said, Wife will also be attending the official premiere, but she did not attend the premiere.It was reported that the scenes depicting some violence in the invitation Hwaran at the time of leaving the baby for a month were absent due to the recommendation that it could have a bad influence on the fetus.On the other hand, Song Joong-ki was officially invited to the Cannes Film Festival 15 years after his debut in the entertainment industry as a new film Hwaran.Hwaran ⁇  (director Kim Chang-hoon), a film featuring Song Joong-ki, was officially invited to the 76th Cannes International Film Festival (Cannes Film Festival) and the Cannes Film Festival.The world premiere of  ⁇ Hwaran ⁇  was held on May 24th at 11 am (local time) at the Salle Debussy in downtown Cannes.Song Joong-ki hong sabine and other Hwaran actors walked the red carpet at the Grand Theater Lumiere at 9:30 pm on the same day.He then conducted a photocol at the Palais des Festival at 11 a.m. on Saturday.In Hwaran, Song Joong-ki chose to play a supporting role rather than a leading role. Song Joong-ki is so fun to challenge the uncertain.I know it sounds cocky, but Ive had a lot of success, so I wanted to do something fun myself, and explained the background.Song Joong-ki plays  ⁇ cheigan ⁇ , the middle boss of a gang in  ⁇ Hwaran ⁇ , feeling pity and reaching out to hong sabine who suffers from domestic violence.Song Joong-ki said, I did everything I wanted to do without the pressure of box office. Song Joong-ki said, The actors always have the burden of box office.From the audiences point of view,  ⁇ Hwaran ⁇  may be a breathless movie, but I was breathless when I met this movie and mentioned the background of the appearance.

Actress Song Joong-ki has spent a sweet time with British actor and Wife Katie Leung in Louise Sounders and France Cannes. Song Joong-ki went shopping and sightseeing in downtown Cannes, where Wife and France Cannes International Film Festival will be held on the afternoon of May 25 (local time), without a manager or acquaintance. Song Joong-ki had a happy time taking care of Wife who left a month after giving birth. Song Joong-ki said in an interview with a Korean reporter earlier that "I am at the Khan Film Festival, but I am concerned about Wife and the child to be born." Song Joong-ki said on the same day, "I am leaving for Bali to shoot 'My Name is Loh Kiwan' in two days (27th)." His Wife is staying in Rome, Italy where his parents live. I was on a plane to support my husband Song Joong-ki, who was officially invited to the Cannes Film Festival. Initially, Song Joong-ki said, "Wife will also be attending the official premiere," but she did not attend the premiere. It was reported that the scenes depicting some violence in the invitation 'Hwaran' at the time of leaving the baby for a month were absent due to the recommendation that it could have a bad influence on the fetus. On the other hand, Song Joong-ki was officially invited to the Cannes Film Festival 15 years after his debut in the entertainment industry as a new film 'Hwaran'. Hwaran ⁇ (director Kim Chang-hoon), a film featuring Song Joong-ki, was officially invited to the 76th Cannes International Film Festival (Cannes Film Festival) and the Cannes Film Festival. The world premiere of ⁇ Hwaran ⁇ was held on May 24th at 11 am (local time) at the Salle Debussy in downtown Cannes. Song Joong-ki hong sabine and other 'Hwaran' actors walked the red carpet at the Grand Theater Lumiere at 9:30 pm on the same day. He then conducted a photocol at the Palais des Festival at 11 a.m. on Saturday. In 'Hwaran', Song Joong-ki chose to play a supporting role rather than a leading role. Song Joong-ki is so fun to challenge the uncertain. I know it sounds cocky, but I've had a lot of success, so I wanted to do something fun myself, and explained the background. Song Joong-ki plays ⁇ cheigan ⁇ , the middle boss of a gang in ⁇ Hwaran ⁇ , feeling pity and reaching out to hong sabine who suffers from domestic violence. Song Joong-ki said, "I did everything I wanted to do without the pressure of box office." Song Joong-ki said, "The actors always have the burden of box office. From the audience's point of view, ⁇ Hwaran ⁇ may be a breathless movie, but I was breathless when I met this movie and mentioned the background of the appearance.