Monek I am, Shinbo ⁇ Overdrive ⁇ Cumming net teaser release ... Solo full-scale countdown

Monsta Xs I am (I.M) revealed a signal for his active role as SoloLee Su-hyun.On the 17th, Sony CorporationMusic video Entertainment Korea released the Cumming net teaser of I am new solo album  ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  with the opening of official SNS.The open teaser is a figure with the title  ⁇   ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  engraved on the metal material.In November of last year, with the exclusive contract with Sony CorporationMusic video, I am, who announced his active role as Solo Lee Su-hyun, seems to suggest that he will release an album with strong identity.Meanwhile, I am will show various teasers of  ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  through the newly opened Solo official communication channel.
Monsta Xs I am (I.M) revealed a signal for his active role as SoloLee Su-hyun.On the 17th, Sony CorporationMusic video Entertainment Korea released the Cumming net teaser of I am new solo album  ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  with the opening of official SNS.The open teaser is a figure with the title  ⁇   ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  engraved on the metal material.In November of last year, with the exclusive contract with Sony CorporationMusic video, I am, who announced his active role as Solo Lee Su-hyun, seems to suggest that he will release an album with strong identity.Meanwhile, I am will show various teasers of  ⁇  OVERDRIVE  ⁇  through the newly opened Solo official communication channel.

Monsta X's I am (I.M) revealed a signal for his active role as Solo Lee Su-hyun. On the 17th, Sony Corporation Music video Entertainment Korea released the Cumming net teaser of I am new Solo album ⁇ OVERDRIVE ⁇ with the opening of official SNS. The open teaser is a figure with the title ⁇ ⁇ OVERDRIVE ⁇ engraved on the metal material. In November of last year, with the exclusive contract with Sony Corporation Music video, I am, who announced his active role as Solo Lee Su-hyun, seems to suggest that he will release an album with strong identity. Meanwhile, I am will show various teasers of ⁇ OVERDRIVE ⁇ through the newly opened Solo official Communication channel.