Kim Dae-ho announcer "MBC Kim Jae-chul President 'Ulleungdo Ferrous metallurgy' Real number"

Seoul =) = Kim Dae-ho MBC announcer recalled the past Real number.Kim Dae-ho announcer appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Doosis Date which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th and talked with special DJ Lee Soo-joo.Kim Dae-ho announcer recently appeared on MBC entertainment program I live alone and collected topics.On this day, Kim Dae-ho announcer said that Ulleungdo squid had a real number saying Ferrous metallurgy and Ulleungdo Ferrous metallurgy.Announcer Kim said, I dont know whats wrong with those who see my features (even if I do the real number), adding, I dont feel embarrassed by those who see it, but its full of real numbers, and I didnt know it at all in the field.Kim Announcer said, It was when I went to Ulleungdo with Park Tae-hwan, he said. I remembered the script a day ago, but Ulleungdo squid Ferrous metallurgy was so hard that Ulleungdo was called Ferrous metallurgy. I remember that MBCs name was Kim Jae-chul, one of the many real numbers.

Seoul =) = Kim Dae-ho MBC announcer recalled the past Real number. Kim Dae-ho announcer appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Doosi's Date' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 11th and talked with special DJ Lee Soo-joo. Kim Dae-ho announcer recently appeared on MBC entertainment program 'I live alone' and collected topics. On this day, Kim Dae-ho announcer said that Ulleungdo squid had a Real number saying 'Ferrous metallurgy' and 'Ulleungdo Ferrous metallurgy'. Announcer Kim said, "I don't know what's wrong with those who see my features (even if I do the Real number)," adding, "I don't feel embarrassed by those who see it, but it's full of Real numbers, and I didn't know it at all in the field." Kim Announcer said, "It was when I went to Ulleungdo with Park Tae-hwan," he said. "I remembered the script a day ago, but Ulleungdo squid Ferrous metallurgy was so hard that Ulleungdo was called Ferrous metallurgy. I remember that MBC's name was Kim Jae-chul, one of the many Real numbers."