Cha Eun-woo X Shin Sung-rok "Members as Comforted as Master, Unforgettable Memories for Two Years" (All The Butlers')

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok shared their last greetings with All The Butlers members.In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 20th, the members who met the master Lee Jang-hee were drawn to the last trip to say goodbye to Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok at Ulleungdo.The members took memories of the self-portraits in various places of Ulleungdo, took away the opponents oars while watching the scenery while taking a kayak, and raised them.The members who had friendship for nearly two years had time to talk about their hearts.The members who realized that it was the last trip did not easily speak at first, but then they conveyed their sincerity to each other through honest stories.Yang said, Today, I was sick because I ate the wrong medicine, but it was a day that was mentally difficult.I thought that the two were the last, so the tension did not go up. Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok broke up with regret.Shin Sung-rok said, I liked meeting many masters, but it was good to work with you and to feel our own stickiness while contacting you when you did not work.It was good and comforting to support each other even though they were really busy and to push like a team. Cha Eun-woo also said, When I came back as a star, I smelled my brothers scent. I heard it.When I record it, I come to the idea of ​​meeting my brothers. Cha Eun-woo also suggested that members who had a memorable trip by giving a canoe to a gull in Ulleungdo should prepare a time capsule and put a letter.Shin Sung-rok said, My brother who I really relied on externally and mentally. I did not know that my relationship with you would make happy memories.I think itll be a memorable memory. Always thank you, and be beautifully old with your friends.Donghyun. I know youve always been caring for your sisters. Ill do it like a secret love brother.Jung Eun-woo has come to a new road together. I was sad and sorry to learn while watching you, but you look so sad.I think our Jung Eun-woo, who is now starting, lives with too much burden of mind.Congratulations on creating memories that will not be forgotten for two years. Lets take a more powerful adventure with a new driving force now that we are 40 years old. Cha Eun-woo said, There is more I learned from my brothers with my master.I will devote myself to becoming a younger brother who can not be seen by others as I run harder as Cha Eun-woo.Please miss me even if the new members come and get along well. In addition, I like to be praised, I like to choose a menu, I like to choose a menu, I love a lot of cold and scared Donghyun, Park Hak-dasik,

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok shared their last greetings with All The Butlers' members.

In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 20th, the members who met the master Lee Jang-hee were drawn to the last trip to say goodbye to Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok at Ulleungdo.

The members took memories of the self-portraits in various places of Ulleungdo, took away the opponent's oars while watching the scenery while taking a kayak, and raised them. The members who had friendship for nearly two years had time to talk about their hearts. The members who realized that it was the last trip did not easily speak at first, but then they conveyed their sincerity to each other through honest stories.

Yang said, "Today, I was sick because I ate the wrong medicine, but it was a day that was mentally difficult. I thought that the two were the last, so the tension did not go up. "Cha Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok broke up with regret.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I liked meeting many masters, but it was good to work with you and to feel our own stickiness while contacting you when you did not work. It was good and comforting to support each other even though they were really busy and to push like a team. " Cha Eun-woo also said, "When I came back as a star, I smelled my brothers' scent. I heard it. When I record it, I come to the idea of ​​meeting my brothers. "

Cha Eun-woo also suggested that members who had a memorable trip by giving a canoe to a gull in Ulleungdo should prepare a time capsule and put a letter.

Shin Sung-rok said, "My brother who I really relied on externally and mentally. I did not know that my relationship with you would make happy memories. I think it'll be a memorable memory. Always thank you, and be beautifully old with your friends. Donghyun. I know you've always been caring for your sisters. I'll do it like a secret love brother. Jung Eun-woo has come to a new road together. I was sad and sorry to learn while watching you, but you look so sad. I think our Jung Eun-woo, who is now starting, lives with too much burden of mind. Congratulations on creating memories that will not be forgotten for two years. Let's take a more powerful adventure with a new driving force now that we are 40 years old. "

Cha Eun-woo said, "There is more I learned from my brothers with my master. "I will devote myself to becoming a younger brother who can not be seen by others as I run harder as Cha Eun-woo." Please miss me even if the new members come and get along well. "

In addition, "I like to be praised, I like to choose a menu, I like to choose a menu, I love a lot of cold and scared Donghyun, Park Hak-dasik,