All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok X Cha Eun-woo Ulleungdo graduation trip ..Twenty years later time capsule 'promise'

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers (hereinafter referred to as All The Butlers), which was broadcast on the 20th, the last story of Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who finally got off the show, was drawn.On this day, Yi Jang-hui advised Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who were last filmed in All The Butlers.Yi Jang-hui said, It is a relationship to meet someone in life. It is a precious person to think preciously. A good friend is the greatest success in life.When the members last night became the last night, Lee Seung-gi said, Its the last night.Shin Sung-rok said: It was nice to meet several masters, and it was nice to hang out with you (members) - even when we didnt work, we had stickiness.It is good to support each other even though it is busy, and it is comforting. Cha Eun-woo said, When I was working as an astro comeback a while ago, another entertainment artist said, I smell my brothers because I am with my brothers.When I come to the shoot, I come to the idea of ​​I have to go to see my brothers. On this day, the members built their last memories with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who got off. First, they enjoyed KAYAK for two.Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok, who was on the ride together, The most comfortable brother on the trip is the Sungrok, who chooses his brother.Shin Sung-rok also said, I am personally a brother, but I have a lot of will. I am so grateful for your great strength.Yang Se-hyeong rode KAYAK with Cha Eun-woo, who said: I think a lot about Happiness these days.I enjoyed coming to see my brothers, she said.Yang Se-hyeong said, Cha Eun-woo is a handsome person to the public, but after knowing your personality, you were more character than face.Call me when you want to drink anytime. At the end of the broadcast, it was time for Cha Eun-woo to create a time capsule prepared for the members; the members wrote their hearts to convey to each other.In particular, Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who finally got off the show on the day, read a letter of sincerity to one member and gave a warm impression.

In the SBS entertainment program "All The Butlers" (hereinafter referred to as "All The Butlers"), which was broadcast on the 20th, the last story of Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who finally got off the show, was drawn.

On this day, Yi Jang-hui advised Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who were last filmed in All The Butlers'. Yi Jang-hui said, "It is a relationship to meet someone in life. It is a precious person to think preciously. A good friend is the greatest success in life."

When the members' last night became the 'last night', Lee Seung-gi said, "It's the last night." Shin Sung-rok said: "It was nice to meet several masters, and it was nice to hang out with you (members) - even when we didn't work, we had stickiness. It is good to support each other even though it is busy, and it is comforting. "

Cha Eun-woo said, "When I was working as an astro comeback a while ago, another entertainment artist said, 'I smell my brothers because I am with my brothers.' When I come to the shoot, I come to the idea of ​​'I have to go to see my brothers.' "

On this day, the members built their last memories with Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who got off. First, they enjoyed KAYAK for two. Lee Seung-gi told Shin Sung-rok, who was on the ride together, "The most comfortable brother on the trip is the Sungrok, who chooses his brother. Shin Sung-rok also said, "I am personally a brother, but I have a lot of will. I am so grateful for your great strength."

Yang Se-hyeong rode KAYAK with Cha Eun-woo, who said: "I think a lot about Happiness these days. "I enjoyed coming to see my brothers," she said. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Cha Eun-woo is a handsome person to the public, but after knowing your personality, you were more character than face. Call me when you want to drink anytime. "

At the end of the broadcast, it was time for Cha Eun-woo to create a time capsule prepared for the members; the members wrote their hearts to convey to each other. In particular, Shin Sung-rok and Cha Eun-woo, who finally got off the show on the day, read a letter of sincerity to one member and gave a warm impression.