Jung Yu-mi, excited by a fresh smile.."Pretty and cute"

Jung Yu-mi posted four photos on his instagram on the 25th.Jung Yu-mi in the public photo boasted a lively beauty wearing a light green dress.The netizens responded that I am really tearful, my sister Mimo is really sullen, what is it?, My sister who is smiling is so pretty, She is so pretty and cute, It is refreshing.On the other hand, Jung Yu-mi met audiences around the world on the 21st at the Cannes International Movie Festival with the thriller movie Sleep.
Jung Yu-mi posted four photos on his instagram on the 25th.Jung Yu-mi in the public photo boasted a lively beauty wearing a light green dress.The netizens responded that I am really tearful, my sister Mimo is really sullen, what is it?, My sister who is smiling is so pretty, She is so pretty and cute, It is refreshing.On the other hand, Jung Yu-mi met audiences around the world on the 21st at the Cannes International Movie Festival with the thriller movie Sleep.

Jung Yu-mi posted four photos on his instagram on the 25th. Jung Yu-mi in the public photo boasted a lively beauty wearing a light green dress. The netizens responded that "I am really tearful, my sister Mimo is really sullen, what is it?", "My sister who is smiling is so pretty," "She is so pretty and cute," "It is refreshing. On the other hand, Jung Yu-mi met audiences around the world on the 21st at the Cannes International Movie Festival with the thriller Movie 'Sleep'.