Donga "When I was in training camp, a Letter came from Mr. Lee Na-young and I opened it..." (TV Cultwo Show)

Donga, Huang Bo and Lee Sung-jong appeared on SBS PowerFM Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show.In SBS PowerFMs Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show, which aired on the 5th (Friday), Donga, Huang Bo and Lee Sung-jong introduced and advised listeners stories in the Dont! section.On this day, Donga introduced the story of a listener who said, My friend who went to the army keeps calling me to write a letter. I do not have words to write as a letter on the phone. I used to be an entertainer when I went to a training camp.So I said, Donga is here. But one day, Letter came, and it was a mess.Then Donga said, I asked him why someone was running outside, and he said, Letter came to Donga, and it came from Lee Na-young. I am acquainted with Lee Na-young.But how could Lee Na-young?The kids all surrounded me and said, Open up, so I opened the letter ... Kim Na-young was sent to Lee Na-young to be popular. When Huang Bo admired her for being witty, Donga said, The kids next to her were like, Oh, what the hell? But it was good. It was when Kim Na-young and I were very close.At that time, Kim Na-young pushed my head when I entered because I was long-haired. It was close.Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast daily from 2 pm to 4 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application SBS Gorilla.IMBC  ⁇  Photo Capture SBS Two-hour Escape TV Cultwo Show Instagram

Donga, Huang Bo and Lee Sung-jong appeared on SBS PowerFM 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show'. In SBS PowerFM's "Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show," which aired on the 5th (Friday), Donga, Huang Bo and Lee Sung-jong introduced and advised listeners' stories in the "Don't!" section. On this day, Donga introduced the story of a listener who said, "My friend who went to the army keeps calling me to write a Letter. I do not have words to write as a Letter on the phone." "I used to be an entertainer when I went to a training camp. So I said, "Donga is here." But one day, Letter came, and it was a mess." Then Donga said, "I asked him why someone was running outside, and he said, 'Letter came to Donga, and it came from Lee Na-young.' I am acquainted with Lee Na-young. But how could Lee Na-young? The kids all surrounded me and said, "Open up," so I opened the Letter ... Kim Na-young was sent to Lee Na-young to be popular. " When Huang Bo admired her for being "witty," Donga said, "The kids next to her were like, 'Oh, what the hell?' But it was good. It was when Kim Na-young and I were very close. At that time, Kim Na-young pushed my head when I entered because I was long-haired. "It was close." 'Doosan Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast daily from 2 pm to 4 pm on SBS PowerFM and can be heard through PC and smartphone application 'SBS Gorilla'. IMBC ⁇ Photo Capture SBS Two-hour Escape TV Cultwo Show Instagram