Lim Young-woong, May's first singles entertainment 'My Little hero'

On May 28, fish music company said, Lim Young-woongs singleness reality entertainment My Little hero will be broadcast on KBS 2TV in May,Please look forward to the colorful appearance of Lim Young-woong, he said.Lim Young-woongs singleness reality entertainment was filmed in February with Lim Young-woongs concert IM HERO - in Los Angeles (I am hero in Los Angeles), which is embroidered with sky blue light.Especially, My Little hero (MY LITTLE HERO), which appeared in the final scene of Lim Young-woongs movie IM HERO THE FINAL (I am hero the final), which is dominated by the love of many audiences at the same time as the opening, was a surprise spoiler for singles entertainment.Lim Young-woong made his debut in August 2016 with the digital single I Hate You. After going through the days of an unknown singer, he made his first appearance in the 2020 TV shipbuilding survival program Mr. Trot.Since then, entertainment Mr. Trots Taste, Ill call you an application song - Call center of love, Monkey School and so on.Since then, Lim Young-woong has been involved in concerts and concerts such as the title song My Love Like Starlight, Can I meet again and London Boy.Lim Young-woong, who could not be seen on the air in addition to the 2021 KBS year-end special feature Wei Hero Lim Young-woong and the 2022 TV documentary Im hero, meets viewers and fans with singleness reality entertainment.Meanwhile, My Little hero will be broadcast five times in total, and news will be delivered sequentially in the future.

On May 28, fish music company said, "Lim Young-woong's singleness Reality entertainment 'My Little hero' will be broadcast on KBS 2TV in May, Please look forward to the colorful appearance of Lim Young-woong," he said. Lim Young-woong's singleness Reality entertainment was filmed in February with Lim Young-woong's Concert 'IM hero - in Los Angeles' (I am hero in Los Angeles), which is embroidered with sky blue light. Especially, 'My Little hero' (MY LITTLE hero), which appeared in the final scene of Lim Young-woong's movie 'IM hero THE FINAL' (I am hero the final), which is dominated by the love of many audiences at the same time as the opening, was a surprise spoiler for singles entertainment. Lim Young-woong made his debut in August 2016 with the digital single "I Hate You." After going through the days of an unknown Singer, he made his first appearance in the 2020 TV shipbuilding survival program "Mr. Trot". Since then, entertainment 'Mr. Trot's Taste', 'I'll call you an application song - Call center of love', 'Monkey School' and so on. Since then, Lim Young-woong has been involved in Concerts and Concerts such as the title song 'My Love Like Starlight', 'Can I meet again' and 'London Boy'. Lim Young-woong, who could not be seen on the air in addition to the 2021 KBS year-end special feature 'Wei hero Lim Young-woong' and the 2022 TV documentary 'I'm hero', meets viewers and fans with singleness Reality entertainment. Meanwhile, 'My Little hero' will be broadcast five times in total, and news will be delivered sequentially in the future.