"I'm proud"...Ha Na-gyeong, first heart after losing a lawsuit against a commercial girl

Actor Ha Na-gyeong made his first appearance after losing a lawsuit against a woman.On the 19th, Ha Na-gyeong said in his channel announcement, I will randomly (broadcast) for a while. I have a lot of personal things to prepare. And do not believe rumors without evidence.Everyone has the right to misunderstand me, and I have no reason to explain it, but I can not give evidence to the other persons malice and lies, and I think that I should not stay still because I play the media like a devil.On August 18, the eastern support of the Busan District Court ruled in favor of a plaintiff to pay 15 million won to Mr. A in a lawsuit filed by Mr. A against Ha Na-gyeong.Ha Na-gyeong claimed that she learned about As husband B around April 2022 after not knowing that he was married.After that, he found out that he was pregnant with Mr. Bs child and contacted him to get the money he lent to Mr. B. He insisted that he did not cheat.In particular, Ha Na-gyeong told all the facts to Mr. A in order to cut off his relationship with Mr. B even though he had to raise his baby alone even though Mr. B was divorced through a petition before the verdict.Mr. A said, If it was not for me, I would not have known the reality of Mr. B until the end, but he framed me and made me a victim. Mr. Bs lie, pregnancy and abortion, I am harassing me and demanding financial compensation. Ha Na-gyeong debuted in 2005 as MBC drama  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Since then, he has appeared in films such as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  Touch by Touch  ⁇ , and  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .In 2017, Ha Na-gyeong, who had not been involved in the entertainment industry since appearing in Da Granul at first, changed his name to So Hye-ri and moved to African TV BJ. He is currently active in Panda TV.

Actor Ha Na-gyeong made his first appearance after losing a lawsuit against a woman. On the 19th, Ha Na-gyeong said in his channel announcement, "I will randomly (broadcast) for a while." "I have a lot of personal things to prepare." "And do not believe rumors without evidence." "Everyone has the right to misunderstand me, and I have no reason to explain it, but I can not give evidence to the other person's malice and lies, and I think that I should not stay still because I play the media like a devil." On August 18, the eastern support of the Busan District Court ruled in favor of a plaintiff to pay 15 million won to Mr. A in a lawsuit filed by Mr. A against Ha Na-gyeong. Ha Na-gyeong claimed that she learned about A's husband B around April 2022 after not knowing that he was married. After that, he found out that he was pregnant with Mr. B's child and contacted him to get the money he lent to Mr. B. He insisted that he did not cheat. In particular, Ha Na-gyeong told all the facts to Mr. A in order to cut off his relationship with Mr. B even though he had to raise his baby alone even though Mr. B was divorced through a petition before the verdict. Mr. A said, "If it was not for me, I would not have known the reality of Mr. B until the end, but he framed me and made me a victim." Mr. B's lie, pregnancy and abortion, I am harassing me and demanding financial compensation. " Ha Na-gyeong debuted in 2005 as MBC drama ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Since then, he has appeared in films such as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ Touch by Touch ⁇ , and ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . In 2017, Ha Na-gyeong, who had not been involved in the entertainment industry since appearing in Da Granul at first, changed his name to So Hye-ri and moved to African TV BJ. He is currently active in Panda TV.