'The Gloria' Cha Joo-Young "increases 6kg for hye jung-yi, keeps swearing at home"

The Gloria Cha Joo-Young mentioned that he tried for hye jung-yi character.At a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 15th, Netflix The Gloria actor Cha Joo-Youngs Interview was held.The Netflix original series The Gloria (playwright Kim Eun-sook, director Ahn Gil-ho) depicts the story of a woman, Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo), who was broken to her soul by violence in her childhood, and the desperate revenge she has carefully prepared throughout her life and those who fall into the whirlpool.Saint Patricks Day2 was opened on December 10, three months after Saint Patricks Day1 last December, and is enjoying global popularity.Cha Joo-Young disassembled from the school violence attacker group to the vanity Choi Hyejeong Jeong.I am jealous of Jeon jae-jun (Park Sung-hoon) as a stewardess who takes care of her appearance from face to breast surgery and uses her appearance to raise her status, and jealous of Park Yeon-jin (Lim Ji-yeon) and Isara (Kim Hee-rae).In this Saint Patricks Day2, the chest was exposed to CG and Stand-in.Cha Joo-Young, who made his debut with tvN Cheese in the Trap in 2016, is a member of the United States of America, unlike the image of Choi Hyejeong Jeong in The Gloria. He attended Yuta Nakamoto State University and transferred to Yuta Nakamoto University. He graduated from Yuta Nakamoto State University.The language is fluent in four languages including English language and Japanese.The Gloria Saint Patricks Day2 took first place in the Netflix TV show category, according to the global OTT platform viewing rankings site Flix Patrol on the 14th (local time).It is the first time in three days that it has been in the top spot for the second time in the world.According to Netflixs official site Netflix Top (TOP) 10, The Gloria Saint Patricks Day2 recorded 124.46 million hours in last weeks (March 6-12) TV category.The Gloria  ⁇  Saint Patricks Day2 was released on the 10th, so it is a huge figure considering the fact that it was counted for only three days.Considering that the first place in the English language TV category is 75.81 million hours in the United States of America drama Your All (YOU) Season 4 Saint Patricks Day2 and the second place in the non-English language is 39.08 million hours in the Spanish drama Wrong Side of the Tracks Season 2, The Gloria proves to be huge.I think Ive finally relaxed. Before that, I didnt realize it, but I tried to watch it calmly. Its good to finally relax, he said of his thoughts on becoming the worlds No. 1 player.Cha Joo-Young, who appeared as a half-face compared to hye jung-yi in the drama, laughed, saying, Please write in the article that you are thin. He smiled 5 ~ 6kg for acting and came out with a lot of flesh.I gained about six kilograms when I was filming the drama, but now Im on my way back. Im almost done, he said.It wasnt too much of a burden, he said. I started talking a lot when I was cast, so I started with a lot of things, he said. There was absolutely no point in looking pretty or visually greedy in the first place.hye jung-yi was a role that could pretend to be pretty and come out pretty, but I did not want to look like that. There was no burden on that, he said.When asked, How did you prepare it? he said, I looked for a lot of references, but it was difficult to find references because of the difficulty of the drama. There was no such person around. So I had to draw it from me.I tried to use good points. I tried to approach it simply because it was difficult in some way, and I tried to stay in a state where I was usually very excited. (Laughter) I have family members at home, so I asked for your understanding because I can not step x feet x feet. I said, Do not be surprised because I will practice from this time to this time. I simply thought, I live with x feet.I approached it this way, he confessed in real life.Meanwhile, The Gloria Saint Patricks Day2 was released worldwide on Netflix on the 10th.Netflix

'The Gloria' Cha Joo-Young mentioned that he tried for hye jung-yi Character. At a cafe in Sogye-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, on the morning of the 15th, Netflix 'The Gloria' actor Cha Joo-Young's Interview was held. The Netflix original series "The Gloria" (playwright Kim Eun-sook, director Ahn Gil-ho) depicts the story of a woman, Moon Dong-eun (Song Hye-kyo), who was broken to her soul by violence in her childhood, and the desperate revenge she has carefully prepared throughout her life and those who fall into the whirlpool. Saint Patrick's Day2 was opened on December 10, three months after Saint Patrick's Day1 last December, and is enjoying global popularity. Cha Joo-Young disassembled from the school violence attacker group to the vanity Choi Hyejeong Jeong. I am jealous of jeon jae-jun (Park Sung-hoon) as a stewardess who takes care of her appearance from face to breast surgery and uses her appearance to raise her status, and jealous of Park Yeon-jin (Lim Ji-yeon) and Isara (Kim Hee-rae). In this Saint Patrick's Day2, the chest was exposed to CG and Stand-in. Cha Joo-Young, who made his debut with tvN 'Cheese in the Trap' in 2016, is a member of the United States of America, unlike the image of Choi Hyejeong Jeong in 'The Gloria'. He attended Yuta Nakamoto State University and transferred to Yuta Nakamoto University. He graduated from Yuta Nakamoto State University. The language is fluent in four languages including English language and Japanese. "The Gloria" Saint Patrick's Day2 took first place in the Netflix TV show category, according to the global OTT platform viewing rankings site Flix Patrol on the 14th (local time). It is the first time in three days that it has been in the top spot for the second time in the world. According to Netflix's official site 'Netflix Top (TOP) 10', 'The Gloria' Saint Patrick's Day2 recorded 124.46 million hours in last week's (March 6-12) TV category. The GloriaSaint Patrick's Day2 was released on the 10th, so it is a huge figure considering the fact that it was counted for only three days. Considering that the first place in the English language TV category is 75.81 million hours in the United States of America drama 'Your All' (YOU) Season 4 Saint Patrick's Day2 and the second place in the non-English language is 39.08 million hours in the Spanish drama 'Wrong Side of the Tracks' Season 2, 'The Gloria' proves to be huge. "I think I've finally relaxed. Before that, I didn't realize it, but I tried to watch it calmly. It's good to finally relax," he said of his Thoughts on becoming the world's No. 1 player. Cha Joo-Young, who appeared as a half-face compared to hye jung-yi in the drama, laughed, saying, "Please write in the article that you are thin." He smiled 5 ~ 6kg for acting and came out with a lot of flesh. "I gained about six kilograms when I was filming the drama, but now I'm on my way back. I'm almost done," he said. "It wasn't too much of a burden," he said. "I started talking a lot when I was cast, so I started with a lot of things," he said. "There was absolutely no point in looking pretty or visually greedy in the first place. hye jung-yi was a role that could pretend to be pretty and come out pretty, but I did not want to look like that. "There was no burden on that," he said. When asked, "How did you prepare it?" he said, "I looked for a lot of references, but it was difficult to find references because of the difficulty of the drama. There was no such person around. So I had to draw it from me. I tried to use good points. I tried to approach it simply because it was difficult in some way, and I tried to stay in a state where I was usually very excited. " (Laughter) I have family members at home, so I asked for your understanding because I can not step x feet x feet. I said, 'Do not be surprised because I will practice from this time to this time.' I simply Thought, 'I live with x feet'. I approached it this way, "he confessed in real life. Meanwhile, 'The Gloria' Saint Patrick's Day2 was released worldwide on Netflix on the 10th. Netflix