Lee Ji-hoon, wife of '14 years old younger' Japan first revealed...Severance Hospital The Graduate talent"

Seoul = = Singer and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon first unveiled his wife, Japan, through Sangsangmong 2.Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashinas couple joined the SBS entertainment program Sangmong 2 - You Are My Destiny on the afternoon of the 12th.On the day, Lee Ji-hoon said of his wife, I was born in 1993 and I am 29 years old this year. The Japanese name is Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina.I had a feeling that my wife wanted to marry before she was in her 30s. He said, I have not married yet. I am going to do it in September, and now I have reported my marriage. Lee Ji-hoons wife, who appeared soon, said, Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina, everyone calls it Sei Ashina comfortably.The job is interpreting and translating Korean.I came to Korea in 2012 and went to college, and Ive been living for nine years, said Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina.Lee Ji-hoon, who was next to him, said, Severance Hospital Political Diplomacy and The Graduate talent.But I live with me. My hobby to focus on is studying language; my Korean test has already received the highest grade in high school, explained Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina.In an interview with the production team, he showed off his unique Korean skills.

Seoul = = Singer and musical actor Lee Ji-hoon first unveiled his wife, Japan, through 'Sangsangmong 2'.

Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina's couple joined the SBS entertainment program "Sangmong 2 - You Are My Destiny" on the afternoon of the 12th.

On the day, Lee Ji-hoon said of his wife, "I was born in 1993 and I am 29 years old this year. The Japanese name is Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina. I had a feeling that my wife wanted to marry before she was in her 30s. "He said," I have not married yet. I am going to do it in September, and now I have reported my marriage. "

Lee Ji-hoon's wife, who appeared soon, said, "Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina, everyone calls it Sei Ashina comfortably." "The job is interpreting and translating Korean."

"I came to Korea in 2012 and went to college, and I've been living for nine years," said Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina. Lee Ji-hoon, who was next to him, said, "Severance Hospital Political Diplomacy and The Graduate talent. But I live with me. "

"My hobby to focus on is studying language; my Korean test has already received the highest grade in high school," explained Elettra Lamborghini Sei Ashina. In an interview with the production team, he showed off his unique Korean skills.