Song Min-ho, Social worker Alternative service from today (24th)...Panic disorder and bipolar disorder Confessions

Song Min-ho, a member of the group Winner, will perform the Duty of Korea Military from today (24th).Song Min-ho will begin his alternative service as a social worker on March 24.YG Entertainment announced that Song Min-ho will start alternative service as a social worker from 24th, and there will be no separate on-site event to prevent safety accidents caused by congestion.I would like to ask for your warm encouragement so that Song Min-ho can return to Korea Military Duty and return healthy.However, I did not inform you of the reason for serving as a social worker, not an active Enlisted.Some of them have raised concerns about his past Panic disorder.Song Min-ho said in March last year that he was diagnosed with  ⁇  Panic disorder and bipolar disorder at Channel A He said he was likely to die from the end of 2017, was unable to breathe, fell down and died before he died, and is currently undergoing psychiatric treatment.When I was active, I felt the symptoms for the first time. After the filming, I came out alone and cried without anyone knowing. When the camera turned off, life seemed like a tragedy.I dont think I dont want to talk about it. In a way, I want to be honest with you. I feel like I want you to know me. But I dont have the courage or confidence to do that yet.Also, when I hear that my friend is going to go to work and watch a movie, I want to know how it is possible.Meanwhile, Song Min-ho, who was born in 1993, was enlisted for the third time after Kim Jin-woo and Lee Seung-hoon, who completed military service.

Song Min-ho, a member of the group Winner, will perform the Duty of Korea Military from today (24th). Song Min-ho will begin his Alternative service as a Social worker on March 24. YG Entertainment announced that Song Min-ho will start Alternative service as a Social worker from 24th, and there will be no separate on-site event to prevent safety accidents caused by congestion. I would like to ask for your warm encouragement so that Song Min-ho can return to Korea Military Duty and return healthy. However, I did not inform you of the reason for serving as a Social worker, not an active Enlisted. Some of them have raised concerns about his past Panic disorder. Song Min-ho said in March last year that he was diagnosed with ⁇ Panic disorder and bipolar disorder at Channel A ' He said he was likely to die from the end of 2017, was unable to breathe, fell down and died before he died, and is currently undergoing psychiatric treatment. When I was active, I felt the symptoms for the first time. "After the filming, I came out alone and cried without anyone knowing." When the camera turned off, life seemed like a tragedy. I don't think I don't want to talk about it. In a way, I want to be honest with you. I feel like I want you to know me. But I don't have the courage or confidence to do that yet." Also, when I hear that my Friend is going to go to work and watch a movie, I want to know how it is possible. Meanwhile, Song Min-ho, who was born in 1993, was Enlisted for the third time after Kim Jin-woo and Lee Seung-hoon, who completed military service.