Shin Ae-ra's eldest daughter, the bigger the celebrity beauty ... Female celebrities are more frenzied

Actress Shin Ae-ra has enjoyed a date with her eldest daughter.On the 21st, Shin Ae-ra made a date with a big daughter who became a friend after puberty.Shin Ae-ra and her eldest daughter, who turned 19 this year, enjoyed a date after a long time.Shin Ae-ra added, A mother needs a daughter and a daughter needs a mother. Thank you so much for coming to my mother and being a mothers daughter.Her husband Cha In-pyo and her second daughter joined her on a date with her eldest daughter and enjoyed a family date.Shin Ae-ra, a cozy Shin Ae-ra, was also followed by entertainers reactions. One said, Its so big! And Hong Hyun-hee said, Congratulations, my sister.Jang Young-Ran said that she looks happy, and Sim Jin-hwa left a heart emoticon.Shin Ae-ra married Cha In-pyo in 1995. She has one son and two daughters, both of whom were adopted. The adopted eldest daughter was born in 2005 and the second daughter was born in 2008.Shin Ae-ra said, I like children a lot. I want to have a lot of children. I had to give birth and adopt. That was my dream. I had one child and I thought I should stop adopting.

Actress Shin Ae-ra has enjoyed a date with her eldest daughter. On the 21st, Shin Ae-ra made a date with a big daughter who became a friend after puberty. Shin Ae-ra and her eldest daughter, who turned 19 this year, enjoyed a date after a long time. Shin Ae-ra added, "A mother needs a daughter and a daughter needs a mother." "Thank you so much for coming to my mother and being a mother's daughter." Her husband Cha In-pyo and her second daughter joined her on a date with her eldest daughter and enjoyed a family date. Shin Ae-ra, a cozy Shin Ae-ra, was also followed by entertainers' reactions. One said, "It's so big!" And Hong Hyun-hee said, "Congratulations, my sister." Jang Young-Ran said that she looks happy, and Sim Jin-hwa left a heart emoticon. Shin Ae-ra married Cha In-pyo in 1995. She has one son and two daughters, both of whom were adopted. The adopted eldest daughter was born in 2005 and the second daughter was born in 2008. Shin Ae-ra said, "I like children a lot. I want to have a lot of children. I had to give birth and adopt. That was my dream. I had one child and I thought I should stop adopting."