Na Young-seok explains to the junior exposition ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ (Grimm)

Grimm Na Young-seok PD came to explain the story of his junior.The second story of Lee Mal-nyeon and Along with the Gods, who found Sangam-dong, was broadcast on tvN and Channel 15 on March 17th.On this day, Na Young-seok walked along the road with Along with the Gods, Lee Mal-nyeon, and found a junior PD who was drinking coffee at a cafe.Na Young-seok said, I have to pour everything for the ground room season 2, but I got caught playing in the coffee shop.However, Park Hyun-yong embarrassed Na Young-seok by saying, I can not sleep because of childcare, but PD tells me to work.Na Young-seok said, I have never asked you to work while folding childcare.On the other hand,  ⁇  Grimm  ⁇  is a program where Korean representative webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon, Along with the Gods, makes a picture quiz with street citizens.

Grimm' Na Young-seok PD came to explain the story of his junior. The second story of Lee Mal-nyeon and Along with the Gods, who found Sangam-dong, was broadcast on tvN and Channel 15 on March 17th. On this day, Na Young-seok walked along the road with Along with the Gods, Lee Mal-nyeon, and found a junior PD who was drinking coffee at a cafe. Na Young-seok said, "I have to pour everything for the ground room season 2, but I got caught playing in the coffee shop." However, Park Hyun-yong embarrassed Na Young-seok by saying, "I can not sleep because of childcare, but PD tells me to work." Na Young-seok said, "I have never asked you to work while folding childcare." On the other hand, ⁇ Grimm ⁇ is a program where Korean representative webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon, Along with the Gods, makes a picture quiz with street citizens.