Jang Yun-jeong, host of the show "abuse Controversy," said that life is about timing. "At first, I couldn't even be Cognitive."

If you do not like it, do not watch my broadcasting on Instagram and it is a late apology.Life is a timing, an apology from the crisis of broadcasting system, and it is unclear how authentic it will be to viewers.Moreover, there is a controversy over the apology that I could not even Cognitive myself at first.I was definitely asked for Zheng Zheng, but it is pointed out that the expression I could not be Cognitive could be mistaken for an excuse, not an excuse.Show host jung yun-jung, who is selling 100 million won per minute, apologized for abuse Broadcasting late.Jung yun-jung said, Although the cosmetics sold during the broadcast of Hyundai Home Shopping on January 28th were sold out, it became impossible to terminate early because it was a travel product.Lee said, Why is it a trip again? I said, I was going to play XX.After receiving Zheng Zhengs request from the production team, jung yun-jung said, Broadcasting is inappropriate language. What did you do?I forgot, he said. When I was broadcasting, I sometimes apologize for using inappropriate language, but please look like an entertainer. Home shopping should not come to the age of entertainment. Also, when a netizen commented on his personal account, Is it easy to broadcast? Jung yun-jung said, You hate me very much.When I get angry, I get stressed and it is not good for my health. As public criticism continued, I even switched SNS to private.In the meantime, the Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee decided that Jang Yun-jeongs remarks violate Article 37, Paragraph 2 of the Regulations on Product Introduction and Sales Broadcasting Deliberation, and made a statement of opinion. In the home shopping industry, It was reported that it would be replaced with another broadcasting.After that, the jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung I have also been seriously aware of how many mistakes I have made by repeating the last Broadcasting.I apologize again for the delay in my sincere apology. The following is the full text of Jung Yun-jungs apology.Hello, Im show host jung yun-jung.As many of you have seen through the media, on January 28th, I acknowledged the use of inappropriate expressions, precisely abuse, and I sincerely apologize to all of you who have been hurt by this and who have always been affectionate and interested in me, and to all the broadcasting people who have suffered many inconveniences and damages.I have always been in a position to meet a good product and receive an undeserved love, and despite the fact that I have to worry about returning the love I have always looked back at myself, I have never made an expression that should not be done.At first, I could not even Cognitive myself, but many people pointed out the mistake, and I also realized Cognitive seriously how many mistakes I had made by repeating the last Broadcasting.Im sorry again that even my sincere apology was delayed.In the rebuke that many people gave through the comments, there were many thankful words to be inscribed to todays jung yun-jung and tomorrows jung yun-jung.And I will live in a more responsible, more humble and rewarding way for the hard work and love of all those who have made me for more than 20 years. Thank you for reading the long article.

'If you do not like it, do not watch my Broadcasting on Instagram' and it is a late apology. Life is a timing, an apology from the crisis of Broadcasting system, and it is unclear how authentic it will be to viewers. Moreover, there is a controversy over the apology that "I could not even Cognitive myself at first". I was definitely asked for Zheng Zheng, but it is pointed out that the expression 'I could not be Cognitive' could be mistaken for an excuse, not an excuse. Show host jung yun-jung, who is selling 100 million won per minute, apologized for 'abuse Broadcasting' late. jung yun-jung said, "Although the cosmetics sold during the broadcast of Hyundai Home Shopping on January 28th were sold out, it became impossible to terminate early because it was a travel product. Lee said, "Why is it a trip again?" I said, "I was going to play XX." After receiving Zheng Zheng's request from the production team, jung yun-jung said, "Broadcasting is inappropriate language. What did you do? I forgot, "he said." When I was Broadcasting, I sometimes apologize for using inappropriate language, but please look like an entertainer. Home shopping should not come to the age of entertainment. " Also, when a netizen commented on his personal account, "Is it easy to broadcast?" jung yun-jung said, "You hate me very much. When I get angry, I get stressed and it is not good for my health. "As public criticism continued, I even switched SNS to private. In the meantime, the Broadcasting Communication Deliberation Committee decided that Jang Yun-jeong's remarks violate Article 37, Paragraph 2 of the Regulations on Product Introduction and Sales Broadcasting Deliberation, and made a statement of opinion. In the home shopping industry, It was reported that it would be replaced with another Broadcasting. After that, the jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung jung I have also been seriously aware of how many mistakes I have made by repeating the last Broadcasting. I apologize again for the delay in my sincere apology. " The following is the full text of jung yun-jung's apology. Hello, I'm show host jung yun-jung. As many of you have seen through the media, on January 28th, I acknowledged the use of inappropriate expressions, precisely abuse, and I sincerely apologize to all of you who have been hurt by this and who have always been affectionate and interested in me, and to all the Broadcasting people who have suffered many inconveniences and damages. I have always been in a position to meet a good product and receive an undeserved love, and despite the fact that I have to worry about returning the love I have always looked back at myself, I have never made an expression that should not be done. At first, I could not even Cognitive myself, but many people pointed out the mistake, and I also realized Cognitive seriously how many mistakes I had made by repeating the last Broadcasting. I'm sorry again that even my sincere apology was delayed. In the rebuke that many people gave through the comments, there were many thankful words to be inscribed to today's jung yun-jung and tomorrow's jung yun-jung. And I will live in a more responsible, more humble and rewarding way for the hard work and love of all those who have made me for more than 20 years. "Thank you for reading the long article.