I don't know, I've changed my name to DKZ If margins.

In an interview with the entertainment media Dispatch on Thursday, If Margins spoke out about the recent controversy over his parents JMS, saying that he was ashamed of himself for being brainwashed, saying that he naturally became a JMS Sindo due to his mothers faith.If margins  ⁇  Im a god recently  ⁇  I saw the part where  ⁇  (JMS) said I was a messiah, I thought it was a crazy X, but then I did not know  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  JMS  ⁇  Before I say  ⁇  I am a messiah  ⁇ , I lay it down for two or three hours (background explanation), it is a kind of gas lighting  ⁇   ⁇ .Previously released on Netflix on the 3rd, I am a god: The people who betrayed God were filled with the atrocities of JMS jung myeong-seok.I am a god. According to  ⁇   ⁇ , jung myeong-seok has been managing young women Sindo as his bride,  ⁇  Faith Star, and has committed sex crimes several times in this process.Since then, a list of churches and businesses operated by JMS has been shared online, and some of them have been controversial because there is a cafe operated by parents of DKZ If margins.According to If margins, his mother became JMS Sindo through his sister. If margins aunt first met JMS in 1994, when if margins aunt learned doctrine there, she opened the church in early 2020.If margins parents Cafe, which has been controversial online, is stuck with the church my aunt opened.If margins mother is attached to  ⁇ Cafe and the church, but the entrance is different. It is not true that there is a door to the church from inside the cafe.I opened the café to earn a living, and I pay 200,000 won (US$230) a month in rent. I made the sign myself, and I was right to imitate Jung Myeong-seoks handwriting.However, he strongly denied allegations that he was involved with Include and sex.If margins mother said that DKZ fans came to the team one or two times a week, Thank you very much. Include against such people? Thats ridiculous. Its not true.There are less than 10 Sindo in the snow crab. My family, my grandfather, my grandmother, etc., all emphasized that at least in this small rural village.If margins also said that they had no idea about JMSs sex payment.When he was an elementary school student, he went to Wolmyeong-dong, where he had a JMS training center, three or four times to play swimming, soccer, volleyball, and basketball, but he did not know anything about sex.Jung Myeong-seok explained why he continued to believe in JMS even though he would have known that he had been released from prison for sexual assault.He learned from an early age that  ⁇ jung myeong-seok was falsely accused. He teaches a lot of reasons why he is innocent. It is almost cramming education.Confessions said that jung myeong-seok seems to have been brainwashed, saying that he is being persecuted like Jesus.Our Snow Crab Church Sindo is less than 10 people. They are all family members. The JMS Sindo I met were good people. Good schools, good jobs, good words. ⁇  I was not such a strange person in God  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .I also saw a comment saying, I have never been involved in an idol activity while I was an idol. I do not know the minds of those who criticize me.But now (the Sindos) cant help me get out of here as soon as possible. Its a shameful request, but I hope you give me a chance.I also thought that maybe I could be used as their Include tool (if I became more famous). It was terrible. So it was late, but now Im going to break away. Its breaking away. There is no JMS anymore.Even in these Confessions, the eyes for If margins are cold.If margins When parents suspicions about JMS Sindo first surfaced, the agency explained that if margins were known to be a normal church where their parents went, it changed the word JMS Sindo.Fans say in the official fan cafe that the first entry was a lie,  ⁇  If margins believe what they said in the interview, but do not do group activities,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  It is pouring out to leave for the team.DKZ, which debuted in 2019, showed growth with songs such as  ⁇ Cupid  ⁇ ,  ⁇ 2022 (Forever)  ⁇  and  ⁇ Uh-Heung  ⁇ , and member Jae-chan announced the name of the team with attention as a BL drama  ⁇  Semantic Error  ⁇ .As the controversy calls for the withdrawal of fandom for If margins, it is noteworthy whether DKZ, which is facing the biggest crisis of group activities, will be able to turn fans minds.

In an interview with the entertainment media Dispatch on Thursday, If margins spoke out about the recent controversy over his parents' jms, saying that he was ashamed of himself for being brainwashed, saying that he naturally became a jms Sindo due to his mother's faith. If margins ⁇ I'm a god recently ⁇ I saw the part where ⁇ (jms) said I was a messiah, I thought it was a crazy X, but then I did not know ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ jms ⁇ Before I say ⁇ I am a messiah ⁇ , I lay it down for two or three hours (background explanation), it is a kind of gas lighting ⁇ ⁇ . Previously released on Netflix on the 3rd, "I am a god": The people who betrayed God were filled with the atrocities of jms jung myeong-seok. I am a god. According to ⁇ ⁇ , jung myeong-seok has been managing young women Sindo as his bride, ⁇ Faith Star, and has committed sex crimes several times in this process. Since then, a list of churches and businesses operated by jms has been shared online, and some of them have been controversial because there is a Cafe operated by parents of DKZ If margins. According to If margins, his mother became jms Sindo through his sister. If margins' aunt first met jms in 1994, when If margins' aunt learned doctrine there, she opened the church in early 2020. If margins parent's Cafe, which has been controversial online, is stuck with the church my aunt opened. If margins' mother is attached to ⁇ Cafe and the church, but the entrance is different. It is not true that there is a door to the church from inside the Cafe. I opened the café to earn a living, and I pay 200,000 won (US$230) a month in rent. I made the sign myself, and I was right to imitate jung myeong-seoks handwriting. However, he strongly denied allegations that he was involved with Include and sex. If margins' mother said that DKZ fans came to the team one or two times a week, "Thank you very much." "Include against such people? That's ridiculous. It's not true." "There are less than 10 Sindo in the snow crab." My family, my grandfather, my grandmother, etc., all emphasized that at least in this small rural village. If margins also said that they had no idea about jms's sex payment. When he was an elementary school student, he went to Wolmyeong-dong, where he had a jms training center, three or four times to play swimming, soccer, volleyball, and basketball, but he did not know anything about sex. jung myeong-seok explained why he continued to believe in jms even though he would have known that he had been released from prison for sexual assault. He learned from an early age that ⁇ jung myeong-seok was falsely accused. He teaches a lot of reasons why he is innocent. It is almost cramming education. Confessions said that jung myeong-seok seems to have been brainwashed, saying that he is being persecuted like Jesus. "Our Snow Crab Church Sindo is less than 10 people." They are all family members. "The jms Sindo I met were good people. Good schools, good jobs, good words. ⁇ I was not such a strange person in God ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . I also saw a comment saying, "I have never been involved in an idol activity while I was an idol." I do not know the minds of those who criticize me. But now (the Sindos) can't help me get out of here as soon as possible. It's a shameful request, but I hope you give me a chance." I also thought that maybe I could be used as their Include tool (if I became more famous). It was terrible. "So it was late, but now I'm going to break away." "It's breaking away." "There is no jms anymore." Even in these Confessions, the eyes for If margins are cold. If margins When parents' suspicions about jms Sindo first surfaced, the agency explained that If margins were known to be a normal church where their parents went, it changed the word jms Sindo. Fans say in the official fan Cafe that the first entry was a lie, ⁇ If margins believe what they said in the interview, but do not do group activities, ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ It is pouring out to leave for the team. DKZ, which debuted in 2019, showed growth with songs such as ⁇ Cupid ⁇ , ⁇ 2022 (Forever) ⁇ and ⁇ Uh-Heung ⁇ , and member Jae-chan announced the name of the team with attention as a BL drama ⁇ Semantic Error ⁇ . As the controversy calls for the withdrawal of fandom for If margins, it is noteworthy whether DKZ, which is facing the biggest crisis of group activities, will be able to turn fans' minds.