Girls' Generation Sunny, complicated confession of heart "SM stock I do not have ... I will not be ashamed"

On the 15th, an online community bulletin board posted a message captured by Sunny through a free-to-play fan platform. However, the message is believed to have been written by Sunny last month.Sunny told fans who use the Free-to-play platform, Theres a lot of noisy news these days, so its every day without Mind, right?I have a lot of things to learn from the news, so there is nothing I can say to my bubble friends. But I dont think it has much to do with our relationship, he said. I dont have any SM shares. How can I tell you if I dont know?Sunny also revealed her affection for her fans, saying, Im always upholding the law, upholding morals, and keeping my Mind straight so that I dont go anywhere and become a shameful child, shameful co-worker, friend, and above all, my singer from a shameful past.He added, Lets set our minds straight. Its a scary world. Ill live hard, too. Lets rely on each other and live well.

On the 15th, an online community bulletin board posted a message captured by Sunny through a Free-to-play fan platform. However, the message is believed to have been written by Sunny last month. Sunny told fans who use the Free-to-play platform, "There's a lot of noisy news these days, so it's every day without Mind, right? I have a lot of things to learn from the news, so there is nothing I can say to my bubble friends. " "But I don't think it has much to do with our relationship," he said. "I don't have any SM shares. How can I tell you if I don't know?" Sunny also revealed her affection for her fans, saying, "I'm always upholding the law, upholding morals, and keeping my Mind straight so that I don't go anywhere and become a shameful child, shameful co-worker, friend, and above all, 'my singer from a shameful past.'" He added, "Let's set our Minds straight. It's a scary world. I'll live hard, too. Let's rely on each other and live well."