Girls' Generation Sunny "I never called Lee Soo-man The Uncle, but I also used to call it AC NO" (Knowing Bros.)

Girls Generation Sunny comments on The Uncle Lee Soo-manIn the 345th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) broadcast on August 13, the group Girls Generation, which celebrated the 15th anniversary of debut, was transferred to his brothers school as a complete school.Sooyoung said, When members do not want to see it, the 2022 version was released.Especially the one that caught my eye was complaining about Sunny.Sooyoung said, Sunny does not want to see that there is no sense of hitting no matter what he says. Kim Hee-chul said, The Unclei ...Sooyoung denied, It is not because of The Uncle, and I count it to be a matte and keep that smile uniform no matter what we say.Yes, I dont have a sense of blow if you say anything (its an attitude) he said.Meanwhile, Sunny said that Lee Soo-man has always been called Lee Soo-man because he said, I have never called Lee Soo-man teacher The Uncle.When my brothers were young, I asked them if they were called The Uncle. When I was a child, there was little exchange.
Girls Generation Sunny comments on The Uncle Lee Soo-manIn the 345th JTBC entertainment Knowing Bros (hereinafter referred to as Knowing Bros) broadcast on August 13, the group Girls Generation, which celebrated the 15th anniversary of debut, was transferred to his brothers school as a complete school.Sooyoung said, When members do not want to see it, the 2022 version was released.Especially the one that caught my eye was complaining about Sunny.Sooyoung said, Sunny does not want to see that there is no sense of hitting no matter what he says. Kim Hee-chul said, The Unclei ...Sooyoung denied, It is not because of The Uncle, and I count it to be a matte and keep that smile uniform no matter what we say.Yes, I dont have a sense of blow if you say anything (its an attitude) he said.Meanwhile, Sunny said that Lee Soo-man has always been called Lee Soo-man because he said, I have never called Lee Soo-man teacher The Uncle.When my brothers were young, I asked them if they were called The Uncle. When I was a child, there was little exchange.

Girls' Generation Sunny comments on The Uncle Lee Soo-man

In the 345th JTBC entertainment "Knowing Bros" (hereinafter referred to as "Knowing Bros") broadcast on August 13, the group Girls' Generation, which celebrated the 15th anniversary of debut, was transferred to his brother's school as a complete school.

Sooyoung said, "When members do not want to see it," the 2022 version was released.

Especially the one that caught my eye was complaining about Sunny. Sooyoung said, "Sunny does not want to see that there is no sense of hitting no matter what he says." Kim Hee-chul said, "The Unclei ..."

Sooyoung denied, "It is not because of The Uncle," and "I count it to be a matte and keep that smile uniform no matter what we say. 'Yes, I don't have a sense of blow if you say anything (it's an attitude)' he said.

Meanwhile, Sunny said that Lee Soo-man has always been called "Lee Soo-man" because he said, "I have never called Lee Soo-man teacher The Uncle." When my brothers were young, I asked them if they were called The Uncle. "When I was a child, there was little exchange."