Choi Min-soo, who lost 4 billion won, lived together before marriage. "I left everything like my wife, but I ran away with my bankbook" ('Dollsing 4men')

Choi Min-soo revealed why he was not divorced by his wife Kangju even though he had 4 billion won.Actor Choi Min-soo has revealed his experience of spending big money in the SBS entertainment  ⁇  Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman  ⁇  broadcast on the 14th.On this day, Lee Sang-min said, There were a lot of things that would have made my brother like us. He lent a large sum of 4 billion won to his acquaintance at the beginning of his honeymoon.In fact, the Wubi method said, Stop it and you can stamp it.When Tak Jae-hun asked, Do you have any money now? Choi Min-soo said, It was not my money. When asked if it was  ⁇  4 billion, he replied, I will do more.In the meantime, Choi Min-soo thinks that my life will be easier if I receive the money I have not received.Lee Sang-min said, What did the Wubi method say? Choi Min-soo said, If you are cool, the Wubi method has also blown a lot of money at once.Choi Min-soo does not talk about Wubi method and what I am cool about.I laughed when I said I was talking behind my back.Lee Sang-min said, Three people lived in the honeymoon house because of the difficulty of the Shun-jin. The acquaintance went out to the bankbook and told the second incident, and Choi Min-soo said, Now I think he is a crazy person. It was a high school band motive.I met Kangju while we were living together. She had everything I had. I told her that I left everything to her like a wife.When asked why he did not report it, Choi Min-soo said, Its a friend. When I got a call, I intuitively thought it was the friend. Its a shame. It would have been a lot more to take in my life.It was only that, so I showed a cool look.The advertisement came in, but the sweets were not good and I refused. Tak Jae-hun said, There was a 50,000 times more chance of being divorced than us. When asked if he would meet his wife even if he was born again, Choi Min-soo said, Of course, its an honor. Its the only air I can breathe.

Choi Min-soo revealed why he was not divorced by his wife Kangju even though he had 4 billion won. Actor Choi Min-soo has revealed his experience of spending big money in the SBS entertainment ⁇ Take off your shoes and dolsing foreman ⁇ broadcast on the 14th. On this day, Lee Sang-min said, "There were a lot of things that would have made my brother like us." He lent a large sum of 4 billion won to his acquaintance at the beginning of his honeymoon. In fact, the Wubi method said, "Stop it and you can stamp it." When Tak Jae-hun asked, "Do you have any money now?" Choi Min-soo said, "It was not my money." When asked if it was ⁇ 4 billion, he replied, "I will do more." In the meantime, Choi Min-soo thinks that my life will be easier if I receive the money I have not received. Lee Sang-min said, "What did the Wubi method say?" Choi Min-soo said, "If you are cool, the Wubi method has also blown a lot of money at once." Choi Min-soo does not talk about Wubi method and what I am cool about. I laughed when I said I was talking behind my back. Lee Sang-min said, "Three people lived in the honeymoon house because of the difficulty of the Shun-jin." The acquaintance went out to the bankbook and told the second incident, and Choi Min-soo said, "Now I think he is a crazy person. It was a high school band motive. I met Kangju while we were living together. She had everything I had. I told her that I left everything to her like a wife. When asked why he did not report it, Choi Min-soo said, "It's a friend." "When I got a call," I intuitively thought it was the friend. "It's a shame." "It would have been a lot more to take in my life. It was only that, so I showed a cool look. The advertisement came in, but the sweets were not good and I refused. "Tak Jae-hun said," There was a 50,000 times more chance of being divorced than us. " When asked if he would meet his wife even if he was born again, Choi Min-soo said, "Of course, it's an honor." "It's the only air I can breathe."