Weightlifting Legend Jang Mi-ran "Haru has lifted 50,000kg...Kwon Sang-woo for 20 years"

Seoul =) = Former Weightlifting national player Jang Ran tells a different situation that he does not know.In the recently released tvN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block, Jang Ran, who won 36 gold medals as the only Olympic Games gold medalist in Korea weightlifting, appeared.Yoo Jae-Suk, who welcomed Jang Ran in the studio, introduced Legend Rose of the World Weightlifting System and showed a strong response to his first performance You Quiz on the Block.Yoo Jae-Suk said to Jang Ran, I do not think I would have seen it if I saw it on the road. He said, I heard that the first performance after retirement was Yu Quiz.In addition, Jo Se-ho asked Jang, Do you like talk? Jang said, I like it. Its best when I talk.Yoo Jae-suk, who is curious about the moment he started weightlifting, said, The first bishop was my fathers acquaintance, he recalled.He also said, When you do a lot of Haru practice, 50,000kg? And Yoo Jae-Suk had a lot of practice.Yoo Jae-suk recalled the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, when she won the gold medal by lifting a total of 326 kilograms of impressions and clean and jerks among Jangs numerous records.I wanted to sit down if someone caught me from behind until my name was called, he said. I climbed up the stairs and grabbed my heart and lifted my weights.In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Roseanne has been in a relationship with Kwon Sang-woo since the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens. When she took out the episode, she could not tolerate laughter again. Is it 2004?As soon as I won the medal, my wish was to meet Kwon Sang-woo. So I had lunch. After that, I continued to boast to the players, he said.

Seoul =) = Former Weightlifting national player Jang Ran tells a different situation that he does not know. In the recently released tvN entertainment program You Quiz on the Block', Jang Ran, who won 36 gold medals as the only Olympic Games gold medalist in Korea Weightlifting, appeared. Yoo Jae-Suk, who welcomed Jang Ran in the studio, introduced "Legend Rose of the World Weightlifting System" and showed a strong response to his first performance You Quiz on the Block. Yoo Jae-Suk said to Jang Ran, "I do not think I would have seen it if I saw it on the road." He said, "I heard that the first performance after retirement was 'Yu Quiz'." In addition, Jo Se-ho asked Jang, "Do you like talk?" Jang said, "I like it. It's best when I talk." Yoo Jae-Suk, who is curious about the moment he started Weightlifting, said, "The first bishop was my father's acquaintance," he recalled. He also said, "When you do a lot of Haru practice, 50,000kg?" And Yoo Jae-Suk had a lot of practice. Yoo Jae-Suk recalled the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, when she won the gold medal by lifting a total of 326 kilograms of impressions and clean and jerks among Jang's numerous records. "I wanted to sit down if someone caught me from behind until my name was called," he said. "I climbed up the stairs and grabbed my heart and lifted my weights. In particular, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Roseanne has been in a relationship with Kwon Sang-woo since the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens." When she took out the episode, she could not tolerate laughter again. "Is it 2004? "As soon as I won the medal, my wish was to meet Kwon Sang-woo. So I had lunch. After that, I continued to boast to the players," he said.