Lee Seo-jin, Instant noodle Disclosure "V, Jung Yu-mi and I fight at night" (Exit Twelve)

On the afternoon of the 20th, a web entertainment Journey Twelve with tvN new entertainment program Seojin Ine was revealed through YouTube channel Channel Twelve.Seojin Ine is an entertainment program in which Lee Seo-jin, who was a director at Yoon Restaurant, was promoted to president and runs Restaurant in Mexico.In the video that day, Jung Yu-mi, director of Seojinine, said, He threw all his tantrums at me once, and expressed his gratitude to V, who joined as the youngest member of Seojinine, saying, Even though Tae-hyung (V) came for the first time, he talked to me a lot and showed a lot of will.However, Lee Seo-jin said, What are you talking about? I ate an instant noodle late at night and when I did, I fought a lot. Tae-hyung was the most angry at Yumi.I was screaming that sister was not on my side anymore, he said, Disclosure of Mexico Instant noodle. V said, After dinner, Yumi sister and Instant noodle together, so Seo Jun boiled three of them, he said. But suddenly I ate a chopstick and suddenly I was full.Lee Seo-jin said, Tae-hyung was angry, Is this sister really going to do this? He added, In the end, Tae-hyung ate two of them alone. And he said he could not eat anymore.Because I ate Instant Noodle every night, V laughed, saying, I had to solve it with it.

On the afternoon of the 20th, a web entertainment 'Journey Twelve' with tvN new entertainment program 'Seojin Ine' was revealed through YouTube channel 'Channel Twelve'. 'Seojin Ine' is an entertainment program in which Lee Seo-jin, who was a director at 'Yoon Restaurant', was promoted to president and runs Restaurant in Mexico. In the video that day, Jung Yu-mi, director of "Seojinine," said, "He threw all his tantrums at me once," and expressed his gratitude to V, who joined as the youngest member of "Seojinine," saying, "Even though Tae-hyung (V) came for the first time, he talked to me a lot and showed a lot of will." However, Lee Seo-jin said, "What are you talking about?" "I ate an Instant noodle late at night and when I did, I fought a lot." Tae-hyung was the most angry at Yumi. I was screaming that sister was not on my side anymore, "he said," Disclosure of Mexico Instant noodle. " V said, "After dinner, Yumi sister and 'Instant noodle together', so Seo Jun boiled three of them," he said. "But suddenly I ate a chopstick and suddenly I was full." Lee Seo-jin said, "Tae-hyung was angry, 'Is this sister really going to do this?'" He added, "In the end, Tae-hyung ate two of them alone. And he said he could not eat anymore." Because I ate Instant noodle every night, V laughed, saying, "I had to solve it with it."