Chun Woo-Hee Gets a Netflix Present Full of Both Hands and 'Thinks'

Chun Woo-Hee posted two photos on his instagram with a hash tag on Netflix and In Another World With My Smartphone with the phrase full of both hands on the 16th.In the photo released, Chun Woo-Hee, who unraveled his long straight hair, received a large black gift box and made a bright face. He showed off his lovely charm with a smile.The netizens said, In Another World With My Smartphone, I have dropped such a big gift, Lovely, My heart bomber, It is so lovely, My sister is really tired.I worked ten days to beauty and so on.On the other hand, Chun Woo-Hee appears on Netflix original movie In Another World With My Smartphone which is released on the 17th.In Another World With My Smartphone is a real-life thriller that begins when an ordinary office worker loses his / her personal information and starts to be threatened by the whole of his / her daily life.

Chun Woo-Hee posted two photos on his instagram with a hash tag on "Netflix" and "In Another World With My Smartphone" with the phrase "full of both hands" on the 16th. In the photo released, Chun Woo-Hee, who unraveled his long straight hair, received a large black gift box and made a bright face. He showed off his lovely charm with a smile. The netizens said, "In Another World With My Smartphone, I have dropped such a big gift," "Lovely," "My heart bomber," "It is so lovely," "My sister is really tired. I worked ten days to beauty "and so on. On the other hand, Chun Woo-Hee appears on Netflix original movie 'In Another World With My Smartphone' which is released on the 17th. 'In Another World With My Smartphone' is a real-life thriller that begins when an ordinary office worker loses his / her personal information and starts to be threatened by the whole of his / her daily life.