26-year-old child, Kim Su-minInspection Husband, Believe It or Not, Talks More Than Me at Home

Broadcaster Kim Su-min shared a routine with Inspection Husband.Kim Su-min said, I do not know if you believe me, but I have a lot more to say than I do at Husbands house.He said, Its the best time of the day. He told me that he spent time with Husband, saying that he was going to wake up and giggle at night.Kim Su-min also expressed her feelings ahead of the essays publication, saying, The correction is over. It would be better for us to read it alone because we are ashamed, to get to know each other, and to support each other.I am sorry for the publisher, but I do not want too many people to read my book (I am worried about it).  ⁇  Reader = My Friend I am thinking like this, but it is a bit scary to have more friends.I like a small and narrow relationship, he said frankly.I want to give a kiss to those who have waited for my book, but I will find a way to see it somehow. I also promised to meet through the book.On the other hand, Kim Su-min, who joined SBS as the youngest announcer, announced his marriage on March 17 last year, a year after he left the company in three years.In particular, Kim Su-min, who announced that she was a 5-year-old Inspection and a legal couple, reported her pregnancy in November last year, eight months later, and was born in December next month.Kim Su-min

Broadcaster Kim Su-min shared a routine with Inspection Husband. Kim Su-min said, "I do not know if you believe me, but I have a lot more to say than I do at Husband's house. He said, "It's The best time of The day." He told me that he spent time with Husband, saying that he was going to wake up and giggle at night. Kim Su-min also expressed her feelings ahead of The essay's publication, saying, "The correction is over. It would be better for us to read it alone because we are ashamed, to get to know each oTher, and to support each oTher." I am sorry for The publisher, but I do not want too many people to read my book (I am worried about it). ⁇ Reader = My Friend I am thinking like this, but it is a bit scary to have more Friends. I like a small and narrow relationship, "he said frankly. "I want to give a kiss to those who have waited for my book, but I will find a way to see it somehow." I also promised to meet through The book. On The oTher hand, Kim Su-min, who joined SBS as The youngest announcer, announced his marriage on March 17 last year, a year after he left The company in three years. In particular, Kim Su-min, who announced that she was a 5-year-old Inspection and a legal couple, reported her pregnancy in November last year, eight months later, and was born in December next month. Kim Su-min