"Oh Yeon-soo, son Ji Chang, Lee Jong-suk, Actor debut?"

Oh Yeon-soo appeared in Go Doo-shim is good and mentioned the sons.Oh Yeon-soo appeared on Channel A Go Doo-shim on the 22nd.On this day, Go Doo-shim asked Oh Yeon-soo, What if two sons say actor? Oh Yeon-soo said, I want to be an actor because I am interested in a big son.Oh Yeon-soo The big son has become a hot topic in the resemblance to Actor Lee Jong-suk.In the past, I appeared in various programs by chance, but Son Ji Chang surprised me with a picture of son in the ending Fireworks.At the time, Son Ji Chang, who gave a picture of the son of a warm-hearted appearance, Kim Won-joon said, Actor Lee Jong-suk resembles you?It was a surprise that the superior genes that resembled half of my wife Oh Yeon-soo and Son Ji Chang gave me admiration.Oh Yeon-soo said, I acted and I gave up because I felt that the actor was on his way, and then we applauded.Go Doo-shim said, I do not know yet later. Oh Yeon-soo also said, I think I should act again.I like Go Doo-shim.

Oh Yeon-soo appeared in Go Doo-shim is good' and mentioned the sons. Oh Yeon-soo appeared on Channel A Go Doo-shim' on the 22nd. On this day, Go Doo-shim asked Oh Yeon-soo, "What if two sons say Actor?" Oh Yeon-soo said, "I want to be an Actor because I am interested in a big son." Oh Yeon-soo The big son has become a hot topic in the resemblance to Actor Lee Jong-suk. In the past, I appeared in various programs by chance, but son Ji Chang surprised me with a picture of son in the ending 'Fireworks'. At the time, son Ji Chang, who gave a picture of the son of a warm-hearted appearance, Kim Won-joon said, "Actor Lee Jong-suk resembles you? "It was a surprise that the superior genes that resembled half of my wife Oh Yeon-soo and son Ji Chang gave me admiration. Oh Yeon-soo said, "I acted and I gave up because I felt that the Actor was on his way, and then we applauded." Go Doo-shim said, "I do not know yet later." Oh Yeon-soo also said, "I think I should act again." "I like Go Doo-shim."