The reason why Kim Won-hee was Pastored in Comedian is because of Kim Won-hee.

Comedian Pyo In-bong has revealed the recent status of being a Pastor.On the 14th broadcast KBS 1TV  ⁇  Human Theater  ⁇ , the second stage of  ⁇  Comedian  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  was released.On this day, Pyo In-bong met Kim Won-hee and Jin Yong, and exchanged current affairs.I went to see a new world and probably became a Pastor because of it. I recalled that I went to Haiti with Kim Won-hee and Jin Yong.Kim Won-hee is an important point.I can not erase my mind. I went to seminary in 2015. Ive been to Haiti and Ive been wondering more.Kim Won-hee took me to an unknown world. Kim Won-hee suggested that he go to Haiti.Then, Pyo In-bong said, I was a cold person. I like hard and rational minds, and I do not want to do it if it does not make any sense.So, I have a lot of selfish minds, he said. If you see people who are in trouble around you, they are not just standing still, but they are willing to help. Kim Won-hee, who heard this, saw the process of changing Mr.If you lived in this world and lived in this world, you would have your own stubbornness, but you would not be stubborn about it, and Jin Yongman said that there seemed to be a mental conflict about how the entertainer became Pastor.Kim Won-hee is a celebrity and Pastor, so its good to talk to him. I think these characters are so good, he laughed.On the other hand, Pyo In - bong debuted in 1991 as SBS special Comedian, and became popular with  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ , Tintin Five.He has stopped broadcasting since the MBN  ⁇  Family Three Kingdoms  ⁇   ⁇ , which ended in March 2014, and is currently working as a Pastor.broadcast capture

Comedian Pyo In-bong has revealed the recent status of being a Pastor. On the 14th broadcast KBS 1TV ⁇ Human Theater ⁇ , the second stage of ⁇ Comedian ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ was released. On this day, Pyo In-bong met Kim Won-hee and Jin Yong, and exchanged current affairs. I went to see a new world and probably became a Pastor because of it. I recalled that I went to Haiti with Kim Won-hee and Jin Yong. Kim Won-hee is an important Point. "I can not erase my mind." "I went to seminary in 2015." "I've been to Haiti and I've been wondering more. Kim Won-hee took me to an unknown world. "Kim Won-hee suggested that he go to Haiti. Then, Pyo In-bong said, "I was a cold person." I like hard and rational minds, and I do not want to do it if it does not make any sense. So, I have a lot of selfish minds, "he said." If you see people who are in trouble around you, they are not just standing still, but they are willing to help. " Kim Won-hee, who heard this, saw the process of changing Mr. If you lived in this world and lived in this world, you would have your own stubbornness, but you would not be stubborn about it, and Jin Yongman said that there seemed to be a mental conflict about how the entertainer became Pastor. Kim Won-hee is a celebrity and Pastor, so it's good to talk to him. "I think these characters are so good," he laughed. On the other hand, Pyo In - bong debuted in 1991 as SBS special Comedian, and became popular with ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , Tintin Five. He has stopped broadcasting since the MBN ⁇ Family Three Kingdoms ⁇ ⁇ , which ended in March 2014, and is currently working as a Pastor. broadcast capture