'marriage Hell' Husband, "Two sons American Association on Intellectual and Deve, Embarrassed" ...Wife, "Furious"

The story of his wife, who raised two sons alone for 30 years, has been revealed.In MBC Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell broadcasted on the 6th, the daily life of the wife and the husband and wife of Husband Husband were revealed and the troubles of the wife were revealed.My wife said, I met Husband at the age of 21 and Husband at the age of 33. My wife said, There was a strong opposition from my family. I was 12 years older than Husband, and my mother and Husband were only 10 years old.I was pregnant with the first one and reported my marriage. The daily life of the enthusiastic wife and the Husband Husband Husband was revealed. The wife confessed, The child has American Association on Intellectual and Deve.The couple was raising the American Association on Intellectual and Deve son, who turned 30 this year. Son said that he always has to move according to his routine.My wife said, I felt that my son had a disability, so I went to Husband secretly and got a judgment. I was 5 or 6 years old. After the test results came out, I could not speak immediately.Husband said it was hard to get it, so he wandered a lot. Husband recalled, I was very embarrassed in the beginning. She said, I bought my first book and taught myself Alone because I thought I had to teach the computer myself.My wife told me that Husband had never been to Sports day in his childhood. My wife said that school was in front of my house.I did not want to be in front of others because I was a son with a disability. My wife went to the art psychotherapy room, saying, I am going to try to solve it because I have a lot of anger in my heart.After receiving psychotherapy, my wife told me that both of them had an intellectual person with a disability.

The story of his wife, who raised two sons Alone for 30 years, has been revealed. In MBC Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell' broadcasted on the 6th, the daily life of the wife and the Husband and wife of Husband Husband were revealed and the troubles of the wife were revealed. My wife said, "I met Husband at the age of 21 and Husband at the age of 33." My wife said, "There was a strong opposition from my family. I was 12 years older than Husband, and my mother and Husband were only 10 years old. I was pregnant with the first one and reported my marriage. " The daily life of the enthusiastic wife and the Husband Husband Husband was revealed. The wife confessed, "The child has American Association on Intellectual and Deve." The couple was raising the American Association on Intellectual and Deve son, who turned 30 this year. son said that he always has to move according to his routine. My wife said, "I felt that my son had a disability, so I went to Husband secretly and got a judgment. I was 5 or 6 years old." "After the test results came out, I could not speak immediately. Husband said it was hard to get it, so he wandered a lot. "Husband recalled," I was very embarrassed in the beginning. " She said, "I bought my first book and taught myself Alone because I thought I had to teach the computer myself." My wife told me that Husband had never been to Sports day in his childhood. "My wife said that school was in front of my house. I did not want to be in front of others because I was a son with a disability. " My wife went to the art psychotherapy room, saying, "I am going to try to solve it because I have a lot of anger in my heart. After receiving psychotherapy, my wife told me that both of them had an intellectual person with a disability.