Kim Min-hee: Byun Young-joo, ott Are you crazy about subtitles Error?

Byun Young-joo was surprised to find out that there was a serious error in the OTT subtitles of his directed film.In the 6th episode of the SBS current affairs program JISUN Cinemind broadcasted on November 4, I had time to analyze the movie Goods wagon (director Byun Young-joo) with Byun Young-joo.On this day, director Byun Young-joo said, Live as you by Kim Min-hee, who heard the words Live as you from jangmun lake (Lee Sun Gyun) in the movie.Jang Do-yeon said, I watched it again at OTT, and when I turned on the Korean subtitles, I was surprised at the unexpected fact that it was called Bad New X, Ho X New X, and Byun Young-joo said, Is not it crazy?
Byun Young-joo was surprised to find out that there was a serious error in the OTT subtitles of his directed film.In the 6th episode of the SBS current affairs program JISUN Cinemind broadcasted on November 4, I had time to analyze the movie Goods wagon (director Byun Young-joo) with Byun Young-joo.On this day, director Byun Young-joo said, Live as you by Kim Min-hee, who heard the words Live as you from jangmun lake (Lee Sun Gyun) in the movie.Jang Do-yeon said, I watched it again at OTT, and when I turned on the Korean subtitles, I was surprised at the unexpected fact that it was called Bad New X, Ho X New X, and Byun Young-joo said, Is not it crazy?

Byun Young-joo was surprised to find out that there was a serious Error in the ott subtitles of his directed film. In the 6th episode of the SBS current affairs program JISUN Cinemind' broadcasted on November 4, I had time to analyze the movie 'Goods wagon' (director Byun Young-joo) with Byun Young-joo. On this day, director Byun Young-joo said, "Live as you" by Kim Min-hee, who heard the words "Live as you" from jangmun lake (Lee Sun Gyun) in the movie. Jang Do-yeon said, "I watched it again at ott, and when I turned on the Korean subtitles, I was surprised at the unexpected fact that it was called 'Bad New X, Ho X New X', and Byun Young-joo said, "Is not it crazy?"